Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

+24
cya6
Dr. J
tylerroyer
Soul Jelly
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Heart of Lyoko
y2kdz
Adventurer411
MoonlitxAngel
SeeMeInTheShadows
CodeXanadu25
memoire-blanche
Coto524
Lyokofelinae
AeonFrodo
A_QueenOfFairys
Koneko on lyoko
Lita
Eilorae
Stella Luce 333
K.F. (Kid Flash)
fawkes39
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by Atlas Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

For the younglings:

As with Lyoko, this forum has five sectors: forest, ice, mountains, desert and Carthage. These are actually groups that tend to do a lot of fun stuff.

In such a group you'll be together with your teammates and do/talk about whatever you like. In addition, you get to 'battle' the other sectors from time to time. These 'battles' are fun challenges or competitions between the four sectors. The members of the winning sector usually get a reward and bragging rights. And then maybe someday, you'll be allowed to enter the mysterious Carthage...

All that is required is that you be active, help your teammates and enjoy yourself.

Do you have what it takes? If so, please do post here, plus the sector you'd like to be in (and a second/third choice too). This is also for the old members, so we can see who's still active.

Edit: Need to make global message.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue5/10Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue4/12Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue0/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty Re: Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Sector roll call?

With my Yay Co/RSF of course. <3

And preferably, I want to stay in the Desert and with the same people (Essy).
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue14/18Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue4/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty Re: Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by fawkes39 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Sure sign be up Very Happy
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue18/18Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm game as well. Very Happy
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue18/18Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue2/2Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 am

I'm in!!!

I'd like to stay in the Forst, if that's possble...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue7/17Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue3/3Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 am

What? No love for me? Sad

Though Fawk and Kida you need to chose a sector to be in first. ^.^
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue101/21Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue2/4Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 am

It's ok. If it doesn't really matter to you, you don't have to choose a specific sector. We will put you in one. Makes it kinda easier for us too Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 am

I'd like to join, please.

The Desert is my first choice and I have no preference for second(:
Lita
Lita
Krab
Krab

Female Posts : 160

http://lenali-k.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm looking forward to this, sign me up Razz

Preferably, I'd like to stay in the Mountains, please.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue19/19Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue1/1Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A_QueenOfFairys Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Count me in!

I'd like to stay in the Forest too please c:
A_QueenOfFairys
A_QueenOfFairys
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2255

http://a-queenoffairys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I want to stay in the Forest Sector too, and I'm still in this Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue11/23Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue2/4Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 am

Once a forester always a forester

or get banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 am

Let me in to the sector any sector
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue13/27Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue1/2Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm

zOMG

I will go in the same sector as Shadows and Kelly, I guess, which will hopefully be Desert.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue19/19Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue9/9Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Join the Ice! It's really cool. (No pun intended.)
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeXanadu25 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 pm

I want to sign up.I'd like to be in the Mountain sector.My second and third choices are the Ice and Forest sectors.
CodeXanadu25
CodeXanadu25
Creeper
Creeper

Male Posts : 65

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm

LegendOfTheSky wrote:Once a forester always a forester

or get banned.
I was in forest once. I don't believe your statement holds true. Cool

And just a nice little note, we're not doing a massive sector upheavel right now. It's mostly some nice spring cleaning, or winter cleaning, or just cleaning cleaning. Putting new members in, taking inactive members out, tidying things up a bit.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 am

SeeMeInTheShadows wrote:
LegendOfTheSky wrote:Once a forester always a forester

or get banned.
I was in forest once. I don't believe your statement holds true. Cool
That's because you were never a true forester. You've never had our forest cereal for breakfast. You've never had our forest energy bars between meals. You've never visited the forest gym. You've never travelled the Mirkwood forest. You've never met Thranduil.

You're not even part of our cult!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 am

Cult........................... Really?
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue101/21Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

Legend's running it. It's best not to ask.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

@Memo: I remember when I was in the Ice Sector, on XL1. I think I've still got my sigs somewhere.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue9/9Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:59 pm

I'll definitely be getting on more for this. =3 I wanna stay in the Mountains and my second choice is Desert and then Ice. =3
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue10/21Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue4/6Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm

CodeXanadu25 wrote:I want to sign up.I'd like to be in the Mountain sector.My second and third choices are the Ice and Forest sectors.

You'll probably need to post some more before we consider you eligible. Try to get at least 50 posts Xanu.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue5/10Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue4/12Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue0/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 am

I'm in, and preferably in the desert with Kelly and Shadows too.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue20/20Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Left_bar_bleue3/3Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 pm

i want to join these are from greatest to least 1st: mountain 2nd: desert/forest 3rd:ice
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next