Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

+24
cya6
Dr. J
tylerroyer
Soul Jelly
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Heart of Lyoko
y2kdz
Adventurer411
MoonlitxAngel
SeeMeInTheShadows
CodeXanadu25
memoire-blanche
Coto524
Lyokofelinae
AeonFrodo
A_QueenOfFairys
Koneko on lyoko
Lita
Eilorae
Stella Luce 333
K.F. (Kid Flash)
fawkes39
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 pm

The arena is sort of like Dungeons and Dragons, really really complicated, but fun once you get used to it. As I understand, they actually have game mechanics worked out and everything.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet
Health::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to join the Sector Competitions?

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Wow. I feel a sudden feeling of overwhelmingness. (not a word, I know)

I'm gonna have to wait to do ANYthing there until my work load goes down. Right now reading a 3+ chapter fic sounds like work. Sigh.

What do you know about joining sectors?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 pm

As I understand it, as long as you are active, once you hit 50ish posts, you can ask to be sorted into a sector, and there are contests, and stuff.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 pm

HAI GUYS! I'm here to answer all questions. Well not really... tool lazy to do it. But basically when you hit 50 posts you list the top three sectors that you want to be in. Like mine was Ice, Forest, Mountain, Desert I think it was?

After that me, Shadows and Atlas will figure out who goes where to keep a balance of players between the sectors. There are monthly challenges that your sector will or will not do. The winner of these competitions are awarded Carthage Points. The currency for this site, that's about it. Any questions feel free to Pm me.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 am

That I' have over fifty posts ai'll try again.

1) Ice

2)Desert

3) mountain
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MizuDunbar Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm

AeonFrodo wrote:You need at least 50 posts before you join a Sector, also you can't pick Carthage as a Sector, but it is a special place provided you have enough CP.

Anyway, you should go and introduce yourself in My Name is, because you get to meet heaps of the active members here.

EDIT: DAMMIT SHADOWS

How do I earn points:?:
MizuDunbar
MizuDunbar
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm

It's posts. You do that by just posting around.

Oh, and make sure you make an intro topic over at the Welcome Center Mizumoci, ok? Nice to see you again.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/12Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Carthage Points can be earned via games in the arcade and some other nifty things throughout the forum. Including the Great Arena, I do believe.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Um, I think I have enough posts to get into the compititions. But I'm confused. Everyone here seems to know which sector they want to go in, but I have no idea what distingiushes one sector from the other! So I really feel like I'm missing out on some important Xana's Lair rule here. What are the differences between the sectors?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 pm

People just choose whichever sector they liked in the show. As for here on Xl, the only difference is the mod in charge. And yes, you do have enough posts. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Cool! Then can I choose forest as my first pick, and ice as a second?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes, you can do that. You should be sorted soon.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Cool! So, now what? Who's the forest mod?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

TBA- mod comp is still going on ^.^
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/21Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4Do you want to join the Sector Competitions? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by TacoAssassin211 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:19 am

I'd like to join the mountain sector. Thats always been my favorite!

My second choice would have to be the Forest. If even after that I need a third choice... I have zero preference. Thanks!
TacoAssassin211
TacoAssassin211
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3