Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventurer411's application

Go down

Adventurer411's application Empty Adventurer411's application

Post by Adventurer411 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Name: Adventurer411, more commonly called Vena or sometimes Advent or Ava.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a middle school student and my personality is a mix of joking, optimistic, friendly, and serious when the situation calls for it. A lot of my friends are older than me, but I get along with older ages pretty easily. I have a younger brother I often have to help and tolerate, so I can be patient. I'm happy to help anyone that needs it.

Have you ever Moderated a forum before: No

If so, where: /

How much time a day could you spend online:
Depends on the day, but I usually get at least 2-3 hours time on weekdays, and on weekends, 3-5 hours. If sports doesn't interfere, then I should have 2-4 hours weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends.

What do you think is a Moderator's task: To make sure XL is running smoothly and to fix problems that arise, whether with the members or with the site.

What could you do to make XL a better place: I could help newer members and answer questions about CL and XL from the newer members or any member that needed help.

Why you should be a Moderator: I know the members of the site relatively well and have experience with solving problems. I'd also really like to help out with the site and the members any way I can.

Where
would you like to be stationed as a Moderator:
Anywhere I'm needed would be fine.

Anything else to add: Although I do know most html formatting, some of it I don't know and I sort of know what bbc coding is but I've only read about it, so I'm not fully sure. But I catch on quick so it wouldn't take a long time for me to learn... There, that's everything... I'm pretty sure.

Check: check.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Health::
Adventurer411's application Left_bar_bleue20/20Adventurer411's application Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Energy::
Adventurer411's application Left_bar_bleue3/3Adventurer411's application Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Adventurer411's application Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventurer411's application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down