Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kross123's character: Nexus Connery

3 posters

Go down

Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty Kross123's character: Nexus Connery

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Name:Kross Connery
Height: 6'1''

Current Status:
Kross Hp= 18
Kross Energy= 1
Kross Exp= 0/5
Kross CP= 0
Kross Rep= 0

Background:Kross Connery was an Irish man born in France. He had to go with his father to and from Germany during his earlier days, enjoying the business trips to an extent, at least until his parents could afford school. His parents saw Kadic Academy as the perfect opportunity for their young son of 17 to get a proper education. Since he was mostly home taught, he was very quiet around the other children. Becoming a Lyoko warrior will help him break out of his shell. The Eradicator virus gives him great power. But he soon learns that with great power comes great responsibility.

Description:
Earth- Kross is a rather average man, despite being Irish born. He has black hair that actually shows some red in some lights. He is of average build, keeping well shaven. He doesn't have a speck of facial hair, seeing it as annoying. On earth, he usually wears the schooling attire, a loose button up shirt with a pair of khakis. Though some people tell him that the dress code is light on clothing, he still hasn't loosened up to it. he has green eyes, like most Irishment.

Lyoko- Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Animeassasian
Class:
Eradicator

Weapon :
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery LongLycanDagger

Name: Ashintar Malahak
Level: 1
Damage: 2
Effect: //
Enchantment: //

Skills:

Soul Burn
Level 1

Effect: Burns all enemy targets around you, causing 100% Spell Power + 1 heat/darkness damage and having a 50% chance to stun them for 1 action.
Cost: 1 energy
Casttime: 2 actions
Cooldown: 10 actions

Grinding Darkness
Level 1

Effect: Sending an orb of darkness at one enemy, it can draw others in, grinding them for 50% + 1 Darkness damage
Cost: 2 energy
Castime: 1 action
Cooldown: 10 actions

Inventory:
0 Weapon upgrades
0 Armor Upgrades
0 Skill Upgrades

Talents:
Warlock

Spell-Proof Weapon: You have a chance to parry magic attacks.(10%)

Primary Stats:

Health: 18
Energy: 1

Inventory: 0/0
Skill points: 4/4

Strength: 1
Hit chance: 36 -> 72%
Crit chance: 2 -> 4%
Crit rating: 1 -> +1 dmg

Spell power: 4
Spell hit chance: 38 -> 76%
Wisdom: 2 -> 5%
spirit: 12 -> 30%

Toughness: 1
Resistance: 0
Block/parry chance: 1 -> 2%
Block/parry rating: 1 -> -1 dmg
Agility: 1 -> 2%

Secondary Stats: (don't forget you start with six)

First Aid:0
Balance:1
Inspect Item:0
Inspect Magic:1
Inspect Creature:0
Climb:0
Reflexes:1
Hide:0
Spot:0
Jump:0
Intimidate:1
Concentrate:-1
Move Quietly:0
Handle Device:0
Swim:0
Charisma:0
Sense Motive:0
Survival:1
Speed:1
Standing Solid:0
Keen Eye:1

Last edited by Kross123 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet
Health::
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue0/0Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue0/0Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty Re: Kross123's character: Nexus Connery

Post by Eilorae Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Welcome to XL, you are almost there. But you have the ability to make youe own custom skill that is unique to your character. Other than that I think you are almost good to go.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue101/21Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue2/4Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty Re: Kross123's character: Nexus Connery

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Yeah, I'm still in the process of getting one up, but I'll complete it in just a moment *nodnod*
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm

While mostly good, there are still a few things that need to be cleared up. Unfortunately, I'm a little preoccupied, but I will be sending you a private message detailing what you are missing. Look for it in your Inbox ok?

Also, I haven't seen you introduce yourself. Why not make a topic in the "Hello, my name is..." topic? Would be a good start to your stay here.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue5/10Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue4/12Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue0/5Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I'll introduce myself, I just wanted to go on ahead and make a character while it was fresh on my mind.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

It's fine Kross. I did the exact same thing when I came here.

Anyway, here's a list of things:

Your weapon is fine but it doesn't have any stats. This link will help explain how to properly make the weapon section: http://www.xanaslair.com/t510-weapons-shields-and-trinkets-5

And you didn't add two points to your primary stats.

The rest I can fix up by myself, but that is just formatting and putting in a status section. A great job if I say so myself. Rarely do we get first sheets so complete.

If you have any more questions, let me know.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue5/10Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue4/12Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Left_bar_bleue0/5Kross123's character: Nexus Connery Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Alright, everything should be good and set, I hope XD
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Character checked and approved. Welcome to the Arena.

Inherent bonuses:
Concentrate -1
Balance +1
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down