Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X.A.N.A.'s true form?

2 posters

Go down

X.A.N.A.'s true form? Empty X.A.N.A.'s true form?

Post by Gocaclleta Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 pm

X.A.N.A.'s true form? X_a_n_a___s_true_form__by_gocaclleta-d4w6o73

So latley, on other websites, I've been seeing some people making "X.A.N.A.'s true form or stuff like that and I decided to give it a shot.

Well, if X.A.N.A. was in a human form without taking bodies and stuff, I would see X.A.N.A as a woman with long white hair with green tips on the end. Plus she would have red eyes and a X.A.N.A. symbol on both her eyes. Her Lyoko form would be pretty much the same exept she would have tenticals. Now let me explain this. The body is just a mold to what X.A.N.A. truley is. And if the "mold" was broken enough, this would be the X.A.N.A. you would see. A non gendered creature, like this. Really random I know. I'm sorry this is just my first post here and I have no idea what to do. So I just posted this concept art.

P.S. My dad actually is good friends with one of the main people at Moonscope and he's gonna show it to him when he goes to France. So that's awesome. Ya...
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet
Health::
X.A.N.A.'s true form? Left_bar_bleue0/0X.A.N.A.'s true form? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
X.A.N.A.'s true form? Left_bar_bleue0/0X.A.N.A.'s true form? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

X.A.N.A.'s true form? Empty Re: X.A.N.A.'s true form?

Post by Adventurer411 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 pm

That sounds awesome, getting your picture shown to Moonscoop.

The picture is pretty cool. Nice shading. This is a neat take on it; the monster combined with the slightly humanoid form is interesting. Well placed Xana symbols. All in all, pretty well drawn and creative.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
X.A.N.A.'s true form? Left_bar_bleue20/20X.A.N.A.'s true form? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
X.A.N.A.'s true form? Left_bar_bleue3/3X.A.N.A.'s true form? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gocaclleta Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Thank you so much, you're too kind. c:
Gocaclleta
Gocaclleta
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 300

Character Sheet

http://Gocaclleta.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down