Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiwill's Character Josh X

2 posters

Go down

Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty Chiwill's Character Josh X

Post by chiwill Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Name: Josh X
Height: 6'3"

Current Status:
Spoiler:

Background: Was an acquaintance of Franz Hopper since before the Supercomputer and was scanned in as part of the early experiments. However, X.A.N.A. managed to capture and possess Josh in one of the tests. He was freed; but has no recollection of who or how he was released from X.A.N.A.'s grasp. All he knew was that Franz needed his help to turn off the Supercomputer from the inside, and after doing so was left to rest deep within the Supercomputer. When he woke up, it was a very different situation from when he left it.
Spoiler:
Class: Eradicator - Crusader

Traits:

Talents:
Crusader

Spiritual Guidance (Rank 1): Increases Spirit for all party memebers by 5%

Inventory:

0 Weapon Upgrades
0 Armor Upgrades
0 Skill Upgrades

Armor:
Spoiler:

Weapons:
Earth:
Lyoko:
Skills:
Spoiler:
Primary Stats:
Spoiler:
Secondary Stats:
Spoiler:

Last edited by chiwill on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

chiwill
Creeper
Creeper

Male Posts : 69

Character Sheet
Health::
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue0/0Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue0/0Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty Re: Chiwill's Character Josh X

Post by Atlas Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 am

Character checked and approved.

I'd like you to link two more pictures for the appearance for me again, please.

My apologies, but the background needed to be edited a but more to fit in the Arena, and I did not want to ask you a third time. As such, I had taken the task for myself. Let me know if it is acceptable.

Also, your background has given you the following stats:
Charisma -1
Concentrate -1
Standing Solid +1
Intimidate +1
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue5/10Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue4/12Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue0/5Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by chiwill Sat May 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Will do.

chiwill
Creeper
Creeper

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Character updated. At level 1, you can choose 1 of any of the the following traits:

Lost
Independent
Vengeful
Humble
Strong Willed
Cold
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue5/10Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue4/12Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Chiwill's Character Josh X Left_bar_bleue0/5Chiwill's Character Josh X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by chiwill Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Strong willed.

chiwill
Creeper
Creeper

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down