Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happenings No.1

Go down

Happenings No.1 Empty Happenings No.1

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello everybody, and welcome to May. First of all, I would like us to turn our attention to the right of any post that's not this one/made by a mod/admin so as to admire our lovely new rank icons, courtesy of the wonderful TechnoSam, who did a fantastic job. Our many thanks go out to him.

In other news, on Friday, May 25, we will have a Get it Together! in the Chatbox. It will start whenever people choose to show up, and I, to put it into GMT, 11:00 PM, so around 7:00 pmish my time.

Finally, you may have noticed the Carthage Awards. Those will be fanfiction awards. Stop in to sign up to be a judge. Let me be the first to say that benefits await those who do. If not, don't hesitate to reccomend your favorite stories later this month.

Shadows Out.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down