Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomination: Best Action

4 posters

Go down

Nomination: Best Action Empty Nomination: Best Action

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Please nominate a fic you believe fits best into this category and shows high quality. While you can nominate other members, please keep in mind that we want the best fanfiction in the entire Code Lyoko fandom. You may link any stories- whether they are on deviantart, livejournal, another forum, and fanfiction site, or a personal blog.

This category is Best Action. Action can also include adventure, suspense, drama, etc. Nominations can be of any length.

Story Title:
Story Link:
Author:
Author Link:
Rating:
Summary:
Chapter (if applicable):
Reason For Nomination:

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. This thread is for posting nominations only, you may discuss the nominations and ask questions in the appropriate thread.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Nomination: Best Action Empty Re: Nomination: Best Action

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 am

I wasn't sure which category, but Carth places it as "action/adventure/drama" so I guess this is the best fit.

Title: Ghosts in the Machine
Link: Here
Author: Carth
Rating: T
Summary: When the Lyoko Warriors vanish suddenly, the world crumbles under XANA's might...and only the survivors of Kadic Academy have the knowledge and power to make things right again.
Reason for nomination: Without a doubt one of the best things I've ever read. Excellently written, full of mystery and drama, a great exploration of Sissi's character. It's one of those fics I really hope the author keeps returning to, because it's killing me not knowing what happened to the rest of the Lyoko warriors.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Story Title: Black Target
Story Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7152718/1/Black_Target
Author: Avatarcatz2323
Author Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2613531/Avatarcatz2323
Summary: Yumi is targeted by an evil man because she sees something that she's not supposed to. With the Supercomputer shut down, there's no Return to the Past. When the man finds her, what will they do when they find the Supercomputer destroyed?
Reason For Nomination: It's one of those fanfics where it's hard to predict what happens next, and it keeps you guessing and thinking about it. Not to mention it does have suspenseful cliffhangers and some of the scenes are really well written. It really delivers on the meaning of suspense and action in a fanfic.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Nomination: Best Action Left_bar_bleue11/23Nomination: Best Action Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Nomination: Best Action Left_bar_bleue2/4Nomination: Best Action Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Nomination: Best Action Left_bar_bleue0/0Nomination: Best Action Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

( It's so hard only having two nominations per category... ;_; )

Story Title: Battleship: Code Lyoko
Author: Peace Keeper 2014
Summary: When Yumi and Ulrich attend a field trip to the NATO War Games, Xana plans to seal them in and destroy them. It's a war for survival on land and sea. Crossover with the sci-fi movie 'Battleship'.
Reason For Nomination: PK is a great writer and action scenes are his forté - there are some great ones in this fic, along with some neat YxU scenes and a fair amount of screen-time for Jim, which is always a plus in my book. Even if you aren't familiar with the movie 'Battleship' this is still a great read, fast-paced and engaging with an admirably fast update schedule. Also PK's enthusiasm for his writing really shines through in all his work, which makes the fic that much more fun for me.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 am

Story Title: Janka's Arrvel
Story Link: here
Author: Janka
Author Link: here
Rating: K
Summary:
What if someone new at Kadic Junior High accidentally discovered Lyoko thinking it was a game? What if this spunky girl was in over her head without realizing? 1st episode
Reason For Nomination: This is the begnng of a seres that has lastd sevrl yers. I remmber when this first strtd, & the first thng I'd do when I got home from schol was to see if thre was an updte...Havng an OC be part of the gang might be done a lot, but this OC relly is her own persn. It's relly well done...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Nomination: Best Action Left_bar_bleue7/17Nomination: Best Action Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Nomination: Best Action Left_bar_bleue3/3Nomination: Best Action Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Nomination: Best Action Left_bar_bleue0/0Nomination: Best Action Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down