Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

OxA or JxA?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which do you prefer?

24% 24% 
[ 10 ]
76% 76% 
[ 31 ]
 
Total Votes : 41

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:00 pm

^ nope. You said it perfectly.
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by AeonFrodo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Careful not to spam the topic guys. Remember, this is for discussion.

_________________
Fanfiction Profile
Deviantart Profile
Tumblr
Twitch

My latest project: The Lunar Eclipse (Ace Attorney (AU)) Thanks to ktbeau for the avatar!

The Xana's Lair Fanfics C2 Community!

Spoiler:


Thanks to Twiggy for making this signature for me!


avatar
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
11/23  (11/23)
Energy::
2/4  (2/4)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by X. Jacob on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:08 pm

I prefer Aelita and whoever like actually LOVES her in Real Life.

I don't like Jeremie, and I mean I REALLY don't like Jeremie. And I have to admit, I don't think he loves her the way she should be loved.

She was trapped in a F*cking computer for ten God Danged Years, dude, she's going to be Naive, so you don't have to go and be a D**che to her whenever she acts stubborn.

To name a few Episodes where Jeremie has something better to do than spend time with Aelita, and where he can just be downright inconsiderate, there is "Music to Soothe the Savage Beast" (Longest Episode Title EVAR) "Aelita" "Temptation" "XANAs Kiss" And get this, the God Danged season 1 episode "Frontier" makes this list. It's just sad.

So yes, he's good and all, but not as good as he should be. Poor Aelita, man. God Dang it, I'd be a much better Boyfriend.

avatar
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 pm

*takes a deep breath*

*lets it out*

No, Aelita does not deserve someone better than Jeremie. Not in a million years. The guy risks his life on a constant basis. For her. He puts the world at risk. For her. He spends every waking hour fighting a monster he released on the world, to save her. He spends nights and nights and nights without sleep, skips meals and classes, putting everything about him at risk. To help her. He's 12/13 years old, and has the weight of the world on his shoulders. And he openly took this upon himself. For her. He is constantly on the brink of death and half the time works himself to madness. For her.

You say he should take a break from his work to pay attention to her? Think again. One break could mean her death. Oh, he's got his priorities straight. He CAN'T humor her the way she wants to be because he's got to save a fricken planet (Aelita included). And why does he have to save this planet?

Because he put everyone, himself, his family, his friends, his school, his city, country, WORLD at risk. To save her.

Because he loves her. He loves her so damned much that he did all of this without a second thought, because he wants nothing more than her to be happy.

And you have the nerve to say he doesn't do enough...
avatar
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3486

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by LovelyMadness13 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Whoa....this is hardcore....but you're right cya. (or....at least I agree with XD) Jeremie does so much for Aelita, he's almost died for many times. Heck, he'll put his life at risk just to appoligize to the girl.
Granted, in the 4th season, he goes through his grumpy stage, even to Aelita, and then we ALL wanna throttle him. But then he grows out of it, and if you remember, is sweet and randomly silly again. He's somewhat socially innept (heh....he ain't the only one XD) and he's VERY stressed and a bit of a martyr, but he's a good guy, and loves her to the StarTrek Enterprise and back. ^^ (Me sa wonders if there's been any hints of J/A for Evolution...I can't read French well and haven't heard anyone else say anything...do you guys know? ^^Wink
avatar
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Snickie on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Considering Laura's bio says something about seeming to have a lot in common with Jeremie which elicits jealousy from Aelita, I'd say so. Very Happy

_________________
Snickie's wordy story stuffs and colorful picture thingies and dragons
Desert Sector Love:

The Life of A Fanfic Writer:
avatar
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

View user profile http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Dobermutt on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Well said, Cya. Yes, Jeremie gets grumpy and irritated at Aelita, but he is only 12/13 years-old. Yeah, he has a bit of a temperament, but so does Ulrich. You don't hear anyone use that as a reason why he shouldn't be with Yumi. I guess I just don't understand how someone could hate Jeremie enough to say he doesn't deserve Aelita. (Unless you really are Xana. Shocked )
avatar
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Lord of Tuft on Tue May 07, 2013 1:24 pm

It's been quite a while since anyone's discussed anything on this forum, but I'll do it anyway. I have a real soft spot for OddLita (don't hate me for it!) and I've shipped them since before I knew what shipping or pairings even was. I really like this ship, but I'm also a bit sad that I do because OXA and OxA by decree of Atlas is the biggest ship war in Code Lyoko, and I hate ship wars... It is a bit entertaining too, but still. There is so much hate going on around this topic and I don't understand it, I mean it's SHIPPING. That's kinda what it is, people pairing characters up wether they be cannon or not.

Now, I feel that I must say that I have absolutely nothing against JerLita or it's shippers (except for those diehard idiots who insult other shippers or can't give a decent argument, and that goes for OddLita shippers too), and like Jeremie as a character and I do in no way question his devotion and feelings for Aelita. That is why I dislike quite a lot of the OddLita fics out there because they make Jeremie out as a complete bastard, which he isn't!

Anyways, I've ranted enough for now, I just felt like getting some activity back here again. I'll probably be back if people start posting again^^

*Off topic: I just realized that when people write "I love you <3" it litterally means "I love you less than three" XD

Lord of Tuft
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:47 pm

This very much so. (note, Atlas is censoring the letters denoting the ship that is Jerlita. You'll have to fix that)
avatar
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3486

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by aelitaxwilliam on Tue May 07, 2013 2:43 pm

^ Just brought it up in the mod chat. Had no idea it was so, but it's changed now. Smile

And agreed, Tuft. I have a super soft spot for Oddlita! (which actually isn't a secret around here) Nicely worded, too.

_________________
yay co.
avatar
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
14/18  (14/18)
Energy::
4/5  (4/5)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Lord of Tuft wrote:That is why I dislike quite a lot of the OddLita fics out there because they make Jeremie out as a complete bastard, which he isn't!

That's because of two things. Most importantly, the majority of fanfiction writers are absolutely terrible and two Shipping them together is almost impossible to do in a believable way. There is practically nothing Jeremie could do that would make Aelita not love him or someone else more while remaining in character. In contrast you can actually Ship Yumi/William really easily because it is within character for Ulrich to go to far. And have the other one say enough is enough.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Posts : 34

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by aelitaxwilliam on Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Imo, it's completely possible to fall out of love with someone while still loving them...if that makes any sense, lmao. Like, I don't find it that farfetched that Aelita eventually drifts away from Jeremie in the romantic sense though stays really good friends with him and ends up going out with someone else. That being said, I think at this point, if not Jeremie, then she'd be most likely to be with William? It's not canon/will not be canon in the least, but I'm having a hard time seeing Oddlita with current Odd. With none of the chemistry--and they had really good friendship chemistry, imo, in the first four seasons--and all of Odd's character possibly getting even less mature in evo, it just doesn't seem plausible (which, as an Odd fan, is super upsetting, because I love the thought of him getting more character development, but evo has been fairly lacking in that department so far).

That being said, CLE has caused me to ship so many ships I'd never thought I would've shipped. Part of the problem, I think, is that the actors don't always have the same chemistry their original cartoon characters had. So like, I'm seeing a lot more basis for ships I didn't ship before, and less basis for ships that I used to really ship.

(and I'll stop here, because I'm about to go off on a ramble, and we really don't need that Razz)

_________________
yay co.
avatar
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
14/18  (14/18)
Energy::
4/5  (4/5)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Atlas on Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Alright step aside little girls while I crush your JxA fleet and your dreams and optimism about CL with it.

Right so in the left corner, weighing in at about 90 lbs is Jeremy Belpois. Let me tell you folks, this guy has got a LOT of issues in his head. The dude was already a complete wreck in the head and he spent his time all alone. Then all of a sudden he stumbles around he finds a super advanced computer with a hot anime chick in it. They spend some time together and said hot anime chick falls in love with him and stays loyal to him no matter what happens.

If you guys think I was just describing Code Lyoko, WRONGGGGG. I just described Jeremy's sick sexual fantasy turned real. This monster seriously decides to risk THE WHOLE WORLD to domination by Xana just for the chance of that pink haired tail. I mean seriously, is there anyone in here who would really let the world burn?

I'll tell you who! A selfish monster who's living his own fantasy where he somehow managed to convince a couple of suckers to keep his anime chick safe while he puts on the nerdy moves and plays Minesweeper with the quantum computer. And he gets away with it because people like JxA shippers like to ignore just how sociopathic and controlling the twerp is.

And now in the right corner, weighing in at about 90 lbs too, it's Odd Della Robbia. Now this clown is one of the suckers mentioned above. But hey, unlike Jeremy who basically gets everything handed to him Odd actually has some initiative and makes his own kind of pass on the girl. I mean geez, why does the computer nerd get the girl? This guy is clearly a better match for the girl and their personalities match so much better and you don't need to be a sociologist to know this. Jeremy and Aelita only connect on a 'I got you out of the computer, your tail is mine' level. Odd can do better than that.

But I would like to take a moment and espouse that the most deserving of Aelita is Ulrich Stern. Seriously, not only did this bro initially object to starting up this whole mess in the first place but he actively is trying to do the truly impossible task of pleasing Mr.Stern while Jeremy is over there playing with himself playing Quantum Solitaire complaining about computer coding. At least Jeremy's task is possible. He's completely wasted on Yumi who is as wishy-washy as her laundromat ancestry would suggest.

The moment Odd, William, Ulrich and Jim dump these hoes,team up and do a team high-five the force of their palms hitting each other would bathe Kadic in a nuclear fire of awesomeness while they put on the shades, get into the Principal's car and ride off into the sunset.

Now bring it on people! I FEED ON YOUR HATRED.

P.S. I will give 30 CP to anyone who gets me a gif or pic of the Bro Alliance

_________________
Captain General Lord Commander Atlas the Ostentatious, Minister of Common Sense, Reasoning and Similar Sh*t
Spoiler:

avatar
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
5/10  (5/10)
Energy::
4/12  (4/12)
Experience::
0/5  (0/5)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 on Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 pm

F*** you Atlas. I'm not even gonna deem this with a thought out response, cause you're clearly just trying to provoke people like Vena and I. (haven't seen here around lately...)
avatar
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3486

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Snickie on Tue May 07, 2013 8:04 pm

I found this story on dA today, and I couldn't help but draw parallels to Code Lyoko. George could be Jeremie and Ann-Marie Aelita, while Lita is possibly one of Aelita's college friends or something. And I can see this kind of situation as a plausible direction their relationship could take. And it would be a good reason to oppose JxA.

But their relationship hasn't really gotten to that point, imo, and even when Jeremie is overly afraid and protective of her, he's the one who gets reined in by his other friends.

_________________
Snickie's wordy story stuffs and colorful picture thingies and dragons
Desert Sector Love:

The Life of A Fanfic Writer:
avatar
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

View user profile http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

aelitaxwilliam wrote:Imo, it's completely possible to fall out of love with someone while still loving them...if that makes any sense, lmao.

I know that what I was saying is that it is so ridiculously unlikely with Jeremie and Aelita that if you were writing it they would actually have to jump through hoops of fire to do it and most fanfic writers cannot do that. Then again most fanfic writers never take the approach to actually just not have them completely smitten with each other.

It is one of the reasons Laura, sue-ness and all conceptualy may just be a very good thing because it may take the relationship beyond what it was. I don't have my hopes.

aelitaxwilliam wrote:Like, I don't find it that farfetched that Aelita eventually drifts away from Jeremie in the romantic sense though stays really good friends with him and ends up going out with someone else.

Agreed. I wish some fanfic writers or more of them would actually do that since CLE seems clearly stuck in its direction and I don't have my hopes up.

aelitaxwilliam wrote:(which, as an Odd fan, is super upsetting, because I love the thought of him getting more character development, but evo has been fairly lacking in that department so far).

That is has. Oh the benefits of Sam, is she still around in Evo? But seriously a steady relationship would actually be really good for his character.

aelitaxwilliam wrote:So like, I'm seeing a lot more basis for ships I didn't ship before, and less basis for ships that I used to really ship.

That's because Evo is making all of its characters its previous ships weaker.

Atlas wrote:And he gets away with it because people like JxA shippers like to ignore just how sociopathic and controlling the twerp is.

Do point me to such people, I would like to point out how idiotic they are.

Consider that all the times he has been it has either been because he is trying to save the world, has reason to be paranoid due to the fact that it might leave Aelita dead as a doorknob or he actively corrects his mistakes and apologises.

That's what bugs me, people arguing against always seem to forget that. It is a rare oddity when you get people that don't.

Atlas wrote:But hey, unlike Jeremy who basically gets everything handed to him Odd actually has some initiative and makes his own kind of pass on the girl.

He made a choice which everyone else was willing to go with in the end only because at the time it seemed manageable and before that he had absolutely no friends. He doesn't really get anything handed to him. He works his arse off for it because he feels responsible for it because he is.

Atlas wrote:I mean geez, why does the computer nerd get the girl? This guy is clearly a better match for the girl and their personalities match so much better and you don't need to be a sociologist to know this.

Because Odd has shown absolutely no desire to really put time into anything. And has shown himself to be quite the two-timer. I could make the counter argument that Jeremie is willing to kill himself for the girl. I really don't see Odd being a better match for her, when the only thing you have to go is funny and being a nice friend which Jeremie is to Aelita. Their personalities actually complement each other well.

Atlas wrote:Jeremy and Aelita only connect on a 'I got you out of the computer, your tail is mine' level. Odd can do better than that.

He really can't though. Jeremie has him beat in all other areas going on what we see in the show.

Atlas wrote:[...]while Jeremy is over there playing with himself playing Quantum Solitaire complaining about computer coding. At least Jeremy's task is possible.

It is only possible if you put in the time and effort to make it possible. Something Ulrich and Jeremie have both done for their respective goals.

I mean sure you can argue they would work together but in order to do that you'd have to go years down the line for that to actually have a chance. As they are now it is very unlikely. By which point, for all we know Jeremie may have mellowed out and relaxed to. He only isn't went Xana is involved and that is understandable.

Atlas wrote:Now bring it on people! I FEED ON YOUR HATRED.

What if we don't hate you and are just mildly amused and doing it for obvious giggles?


Last edited by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Posts : 34

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 on Tue May 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Do your best, Raku. It's Atlas, so he likes being an a**hole. He's just trolling.
how he became to be the admin is beyond me
*ahem*(murder)*ahem*
avatar
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3486

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Dark Raku on Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm

cya6 wrote:Do your best, Raku. It's Atlas, so he likes being an a**hole. He's just trolling.
how he became to be the admin is beyond me
*ahem*(murder)*ahem*

Dude can't be that bad. I say this having seen a forum revolt and completely collapse because of one person. He can't be that bad. Such a glorious Friday that was. Very Happy

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Posts : 34

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 on Tue May 07, 2013 9:37 pm

He's not. He just likes to be.
again, he's the admin. he has to maintain an level of civility
avatar
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3486

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Lord of Tuft on Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 am

This is what I meant by hating ship wars...

Anyway, my view on ships is that it doesn't matter if they are cannon or not. As I said earlier, that's kinda what shipping is: you pair up characters you think look good together and that you like. For me that's Odd and Aelita, but at least I don't go on hating on JerLita *coughAtlascough*.

The way I view Jeremie and Aelita: They are so alike, yet really different.
Odd and Aelita: Two very different people, but still so very alike certain places.

One more thing: I think I remember an episode where Odd said that the reason he dates so many girls is that he wnats to find "the right one", but he hadn't... I might be wrong, but I remember something like that.

Lord of Tuft
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by cya6 on Wed May 08, 2013 9:29 am

yah, he says that.
It's like, I don't mind Odlita when people say they have things in common. I mind Odlita when people say Aelita deserves better than Jeremie. Because a guy willing to literally sacrifice everything for you, well, you're not gonna find someone who likes you better.
And Atlas, if Jeremie was really trying to score some tail, he'd just kidnap some random girl from school. Way easier than risking the planet and fighting XANA. We both know he's not stupid.
avatar
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3486

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Atlas on Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 am

First off I must say I'm disappointed with you people. I did not get nearly the amount of hatred I was expecting. You know, being admin and all know I do have to clean up my act a bit but when I cut loose you people can at least try to get upset. Crying or Very sad I feel impotent and flaccid now.

I mean you could have said something like "Yumi is Japanese newb" at the laundromat joke or something....

cya6 wrote:
And Atlas, if Jeremie was really trying to score some tail, he'd just kidnap some random girl from school. Way easier than risking the planet and fighting XANA. We both know he's not stupid.


Indeed he was smart and he used that to his advantage! He pursued Aelita on the account of her ignorance of the real world and because if the charges against his decision to go to war came up he could claim Casus belli!

EDIT: In case it wasn't mentioned before, the quote background color is awful and we're working on fixing it. Just a shame we don't really have a dedicated coder on staff :/

_________________
Captain General Lord Commander Atlas the Ostentatious, Minister of Common Sense, Reasoning and Similar Sh*t
Spoiler:

avatar
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
5/10  (5/10)
Energy::
4/12  (4/12)
Experience::
0/5  (0/5)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Lord of Tuft on Wed May 08, 2013 11:08 am

cya6 wrote:yah, he says that.
It's like, I don't mind Odlita when people say they have things in common. I mind Odlita when people say Aelita deserves better than Jeremie. Because a guy willing to literally sacrifice everything for you, well, you're not gonna find someone who likes you better.

Yup, The way I see it, Jeremie's devotion to Aelita and the group is kind of his bad point as well because that's exactly what makes him the "workaholic" that many people associate Jeremie with. He has no of helping his friends other than working on the computer and keeping everything up to date to make sure his friends will be okay, and sometimes that leads to him waving his friends off so he can finish what he's working on. For that reason I admire Jeremie.

Lord of Tuft
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Stella Luce 333 on Thu May 09, 2013 8:06 am

Aelita on the account of her ignorance of the real world and because if the charges against his decision to go to war came up he could claim Casus belli!
But it’s not like Jeremy loses interest in her after she gets her memory back at the end of Season 2…
avatar
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
7/17  (7/17)
Energy::
3/3  (3/3)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Dark Raku on Thu May 09, 2013 10:18 am

Stella Luce 333 wrote:
But it’s not like Jeremy loses interest in her after she gets her memory back at the end of Season 2…

Why must you people give me ideas that I have no time to write?


Last edited by Snickie on Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote tags ;))

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Posts : 34

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum