Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Murder and the Psychic

+11
Eilorae
Coto524
cya6
VGCats_Rocks
shadow74488
Atlas
aelitaxwilliam
Soul Jelly
Kittyclaw
Snickie
SeeMeInTheShadows
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Murder and the Psychic

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Cool if no one else volunteers I'd say I'd do it, but I don't if I should since I'm new to this ^^;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Koneko on lyoko wrote:Cool if no one else volunteers I'd say I'd do it, but I don't if I should since I'm new to this ^^;
DO ITTTT.

And yeah, the murderer and psychic apply by PM, and you confirm them after sign-ups are closed (just in case more than one person applies, and it gives a clue as to when the murderer signed up if you were rejected).
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Well I guess I could give it a go ^.^ as long as its alright with everyone and stuff.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 pm

If you can get the job done, it's alright with everyone Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 am

@Cya: M&P stands for Murder and Psychic, presumably because a murder happens and there's a psychic there. If it was a typo of Murderer and Psychic, the name's so old nobody wants to change it.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 am

Huh. I wouldn't have though. Eh well. I've always called it Murderer and Pyschic (after the two main roles). But I'm in the wrong there Razz

So Koneko, if you're willing to host, then we should be able to start sending in Murderer/psychic applications, right? Or does he have to be OKed by Shadows?
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 am

Enzo knows everything. I just blank out on the name and think of it as M&P, haha. You can't go wrong there!

@Kay; newer and older members alike have fallen to the lures of procrastination, and that's pretty much the only thing you need to worry about (I think you'll be much loved if you don't take half a year to update the game). You'll do awesomely. Very Happy

There needs to be a consensus among us that we're all okay with Kay hosting. Since no one's stepping up and most have mentioned that they don't want to host, I think we can give it another day for any last-minute stragglers. Shadows usually does the okaying, but if she doesn't come in soon (I see her on! she probably will step in here), Kay can just post that she's accepting apps.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 am

I'm fine with Kay hosting. I don't need to know who the murderer and psychic is unless something comes up, and then I'll shoot you a PM. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 am

Its pretty obvious who the murderer is going to be

Atlas
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101/21The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 am

I had a read of some of the things for the previous M&P and it does look quite fun hosting Razz if it's confirmed then I'll give it a go and since it's the summer holidays I should have plenty of time to update.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm fine with Kay hosting. I don't need to know who the murderer and psychic is unless something comes up, and then I'll shoot you a PM. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Cool! so people can send in applications, yes?

(then we can get this started)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Awesome, then yea, I'm taking apps Razz I guess I'll put a deadline of 1pm(BST) Saturday 21st July....I think that's about 8am EST(timezone converter used).
Do I PM the murder and psychic when I've chosen them?
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyclaw Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

You do :] I'm excited Kay! I get the vibes you're going to be a good host :3
Kittyclaw
Kittyclaw
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 316

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kittyclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kdz Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 pm

is it to late to join ?
y2kdz
y2kdz
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 142

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:15 am

I don't think so ^.^

Ok, the murderer and psychic have been chosen, I'll post the beginning of the game soon Cool
Before I start this, I just wanna clarify who's definitely playing:
Shadows
Snickie
Kitty
Soul
Kelly
Legend
Shade
Cats
Cya
Enzo
Eil
Stella
Y2k
Is Altas playing, because he seemed to imply it but I couldn't tell XD *clueless*
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:57 pm

That's a big number of players. Looks promising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Should be fun. ^^
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 am

That's quite a lot of people. I wonder how many heads will roll this round?
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/17The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:46 am

Eilorae wrote:Its pretty obvious who the murderer is going to be

Atlas

I resent this wild accusation.

Anyway, yes I would like to play.

However, if I join you should probably redo your murderer and psychic selection, as it becomes pretty obvious I'm neither at this point.

Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.Make me the murderer.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm

You're right, Atlas so obviously wants to be the psychic.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 am

So..... now what?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 am

Sorry for not updating when i said i would. Ive been stuck somewhere in essex with the worst internet ever, the update should come tomorrow night *she says hopefully* ^^;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 am

Don't worry, we can wait.
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/17The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10The Murder and the Psychic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Eh, it's fine. M&P has literally never gone on schedule, at least as far as I remember. You'd be breaking a couple years of tradition going on schedule, and that would be a horrible thing indeed. Razz
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next