Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly and Shadows need your help!

+16
eseiprahs
Neron641
Coto524
SMARTAgentKC
Stella Luce 333
Adventurer411
aelitaxwilliam
Eilorae
Soul Jelly
Kittyclaw
PeaceKeeper2014
Atlas
Dobermutt
Snickie
cya6
SeeMeInTheShadows
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly and Shadows need your help!

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 pm

oooh, yay! We'll add you two in! We really need as many people as we can get.

thisisgoigntobesomuchfunImsoooosuperexcited!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly and Shadows need your help!

Post by Atlas Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 pm

So... is this going anywhere?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Have you two managed to write anything yet? Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 pm

It's probably going along about as well as the collab I was supposed to do with Shadows for XL Olympics. lol
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 pm

We have plans, but with Kelly off having adventures abroad, it is currently at sort of a standstill. We're really going to try to make it the best we can, so we're going to finish a majority (if not all) before we post and we're taking it slowly. We've been constantly planning it (when we're both in the same country Very Happy), however, and researching, and working out all the loose ends. Smile Don't worry.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

What Shadows said! It was actually going really well (we're at the planning process, but you need a strong foundation when writing, especially with another person amirite), but then I was gone for like two and a half weeks with insanely bad wifi, and...well, TitanPad does not really work well with bad wifi. Razz With school starting (I start tomorrow), it's going to be a bit tough, but we'll get going again when things calm down.

We're especially determined since our last collab is sitting on FFN all lonely and sad!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 pm

But I love z's ;a;

This story sounds like it's going to be interesting Very Happy
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm in, put me in whatever

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm

New condition: you guys can put me in it if I can put you guys in my fanfic. PM me for details.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:04 pm

We'd love to!

Also, it's not the story, but if you guys want to to keep up with happenings/get spoilers/ stalk Kelly and I, you can follow us here
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 am

WE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED TO, SNICKIE. I can't believe I missed your post though. ;-; Sorry about the late reply.

Vena, but they're evil. They steal your soul and take your children and do all sorts of other unspeakable horrors. They're absolutely, completely evil! Though for writing, you can rest assured. I do stick with American spelling, because I don't bother with English spelling unless I'm trying to avoid the Zs, for the most part. ;-; (and hopefully it'll be interesting? I really really hope?! *hopes*)

And Affa, yay! We promise (or, well, I promise, since you never know about Shadows and what evil plans she's cooked up) that you will not regret this decision. In fact, it will be much like the time you ate too much candy on Halloween but you didn't regret it because it ended up being an awesome sugar-filled experience.

We do love being stalked, as long as it's in prearranged ways that have everything to do with Tumblr.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 am

mmk ^^

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey if we could get brief discriptions of you all, or better yet create one of these! For the outfit, please search 'toga' and select the 'bedsheet toga'! In addition to the toga,please search 'bow' on the seventh page, bottom row, furthest left, you'll see an item titled 'Frozen Rainbow Trout Cape', please add that as well!

Thank you!

Last edited by SeeMeInTheShadows on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:19 pm

huh? Like google or? I'm confused xD

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 pm

umkay, I made one of those thingies.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img138/56/tek50b180f693d1d2244304.png

Now, I'm not sure how accurate it is. My hair isn't that curly, and it's more brownish than reddish, but the orange was closer to what I really look like Razz

But whatevs. I didn't know you guys were actually doing this still XD
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm

So, my hairstyle looks more like in this picture
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b185d2164ec6681826

But my hair color is closer to this picture
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b186c2ec7454407087

EDIT:
Cya, do any of these match better?
Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b1881dc030a8073457 Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b188cf1af680197130 Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b18a4017a6e3268372Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b18b22ddf3f0764829
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Color wise, this is probably best

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b18e6b040be0110940

style wise,

Kelly and Shadows need your help! - Page 2 Tek50b18ee15d6433390070

Except a bit shorter, and without the braids on the side. The site doesn't seem to have a basic long hair, without layers or bangs Razz
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Awesome, guys! For everybody else, we've decided that we'd also, in addition to the toga, like to add something on top of that. If you search 'bow' on the seventh page, bottom row, furthest left, you'll see an item titled 'Frozen Rainbow Trout Cape', please add that as well!

Cya, Snickie, you don't have to worry about it. We'll manual add it to your guys'!

Also, would everyone be alright if we posted these on tumblr? If so, please warn us.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm

If there's enough space...
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:56 pm

There's always enough space! We need as many people as we can get!!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Also if your running out of protagonist roles, I could be a antagonist.
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 am

Can I join in, as well? (:
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2562760/lemonsdarling / kadic-academ

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 am

I can send in reference pictures for jess but idk what this toga thing is...

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 am

follow the link affa Razz
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Affa Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 am

Ok I made it how did everyone else post theirs -sorry, I'm slow- Razz

Affa
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next