Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form

3 posters

Go down

Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Empty Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 am

We can only imagine what it looks like. And it's a good thing you all have some pretty good imaginations. Go and design what you think Jeremie's Lyoko Form looks like (starting from scratch or posting something completely new)! For insance, I'm still convinced it will look like this:
Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Thedoctorisin
If anyone is wondering, it is him dressed as a doctor (he has a stethoscope too) on a segway. His hair is also more spiky. I'm sure you guys have differing opinions, however. Razz

(I don't actually think that's what he looks like, I just made that about two years ago to try and be funny. I'm still not sure if I suceeded or not, but I figured that I could post it here to get the topic started.)

Notice, any photos posted here may be uploaded to the Xana's Lair Tumblr, though we will PM you first to ask your permission, and if you don't want it up, that is fine.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Empty Re: Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm

SHADOWS I PRACTICALLY JUST SCREAMED WITH LAUGHTER.

I love how that pose of Jér's is the go-to one for funny edits. It's so perfect for it. XD

I've got to do something for this though I'm not sure what yet.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 pm

I've got mine but we disconnected our scanner so I can't put it up

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Just post it when you get the chance. Very Happy I have my fair share of scanner trouble.

(Funny story, when you first said Scanner, I thought of the CL scanners in the factory and was like, 'why does he have scanners and what do those have to do with anything?'
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Spoiler:

Here's mine, something quick I did just now.

He has royal blue short pants, a jacket, black boots to match the black coat/cape, a blue and black button holding the coat/cape in a computer chip pattern. He controls various supercomputer functions from within his holo bubble (a holographic yet safe bubble that is current his only weapon/defense), which is summoned at the touch of the blue and black button)

Jer needed shaggier hair.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Health::
Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Left_bar_bleue20/20Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Energy::
Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Left_bar_bleue3/3Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Left_bar_bleue0/0Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down