Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

What would you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you do?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Just a random question that popped in my head. Lol,
I'll do mine as soon as I get some thought. Smile So tell me, if you could spend one day with your Favorite Lyoko Warrior or Code Lyoko Character, who would you spend it with, and what would you two do?


Last edited by LongHairedAelita on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : People misunderstood.)
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 pm

???????



Edit: Just checked the description. I recommend you edit your first post because the topic doesn't make much sense the way it is now.


Last edited by LegendOfTheSky on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Did you read the description? But I will put it in this post.

If you could spend one day with your favorite Lyoko Warrior, what would you do?
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Soul Jelly on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Hang out with Aelita and Yumi ofc

Fight some monsters, save the world, the usual run-of-the-mill stuff Razz

Sissi is my favourite character but I couldn't bear to spend too much time with her. Ha.
avatar
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Posts : 1231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Lol I'd definitely want to hang out with Aelita, but I'm not so sure what I would do. xD

We'd probably just stare at each other and be like :

Aelita: "So what's up?"

Me: "Not much."

Aelita: "Ah."

Me: "Yupp."

xD I'd probably be too excited that I wouldn't know what to say or I'd freak out like a fan girl.
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:45 pm

This is what I would do:

Me: Sup Yumi.

Yumi: What's up?

Me: Wanna kick some monster ass with me?

Yumi: Sure. Just let me call Jeremy.

Me: Cool.

I would go with her to kick some monster butt and stuff. And, also take a look around Kadic, and stuff like that. And, I would avoid Ulrich and William's fights over her.
avatar
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Snickie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Yumi's not necessarily my favorite character, but....

Me: Hey.
Yumi: Hello!
Me: How're ya doin'?
Yumi: I'm doing great.
Me: Great!
Yumi: Oh, but I can't figure out how to do this math problem. Would you mind coming over and helping me figure this out?
Me: What's for dinner?
Yumi: Sushi.
Me: Absolutely.

As for me and Jeremie, we'd probably discuss maths and science, and I'd come home with a binder full of math notes and physics and computer science too.

Odd and I would discuss artforms and stuff before I realized that he is probably far superior to me. Or maybe I've adopted that perspective Soul gave in her Portraits story a little too much. Lol

Aelita and I would talk about music. She'd teach me about techno and I'd teach her about the more classical music stuffs.

Ulrich and I would probably sit there playing our own unrelated handheld games or something.

_________________
Snickie's wordy story stuffs and colorful picture thingies and dragons
Desert Sector Love:

The Life of A Fanfic Writer:
avatar
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

View user profile http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Stella Luce 333 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 am

I’d probably just want to spend a normal day with them…especially if the normal day included a XANA attack…
avatar
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
7/17  (7/17)
Energy::
3/3  (3/3)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Koneko on lyoko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Probably with Odd, I'd want to take Kiwi out for a walk or something XD Then of course we'd have to kick some monster ass on lyoko Razz

_________________

Spoiler:



avatar
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
19/19  (19/19)
Energy::
1/1  (1/1)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Lol yeah. I've always wondered what my Lyoko form would be. xD
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Atlas on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 pm

I'd hang with Odd, and I would end the day with dragging his now lifeless body into a dumpster in some back alley street.

_________________
Captain General Lord Commander Atlas the Ostentatious, Minister of Common Sense, Reasoning and Similar Sh*t
Spoiler:

avatar
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
5/10  (5/10)
Energy::
4/12  (4/12)
Experience::
0/5  (0/5)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Snickie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm

How could you do that when you hung with him? Wouldn't you both be dead?

_________________
Snickie's wordy story stuffs and colorful picture thingies and dragons
Desert Sector Love:

The Life of A Fanfic Writer:
avatar
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

View user profile http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm

^ My thoughts exactly lol.
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Atlas on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 pm

I c what u did thar.

I was thinking more along the lines of slicing his hair off with a knife, then using that same hair to stab him to death.

But I like that story too.

_________________
Captain General Lord Commander Atlas the Ostentatious, Minister of Common Sense, Reasoning and Similar Sh*t
Spoiler:

avatar
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
5/10  (5/10)
Energy::
4/12  (4/12)
Experience::
0/5  (0/5)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by LongHairedAelita on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 pm

^ That's interesting. Lol
avatar
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1351

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by LovelyMadness13 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Try to convince Aelita to ask Jeremie out since he's too scared to do it himself....OR...cowrite a song with her, since she can play piano too. ^^ That'd be fun. (AND annoy the crud out of Odd. ^^)
avatar
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by oddi on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 pm

i'd just sort of cling to odd and stroke his hair and protect him from the world because he's so precious i can't

and then we'd go find food.
because we would totally be foraging buddies.
avatar
oddi
Hornet
Hornet

Posts : 25

View user profile http://steampoweredferret.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by juejue on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 pm

My favourite character is William. So we'd probably go out and do some rebellious things...
Yeah, that seems fun! Lol... Cool Cool Cool Cool
avatar
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1407

View user profile http://tohbio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Let's see:
You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I'd like any of the characters in real life. I guess the person I'd get along best with would be Aelita so I guess I'll just have to say I'd spend the day with Aelita and Theo, going to the movies are eating at a restaurant or something.

_________________
Yay Co
The Shadow
Kohls, much?
avatar
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by aelitaxwilliam on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Ulrich, Aelita, and I would go shopping. And Ulrich would hate every minute of it. And then we would go to the zoo and stare happily at all the cute animals. And of course, I'd drag them out to sushi even though they've probably had Yumi's family's authentic sushi tons of times. It'd be so fun! At the end of the day, I'd probably force them to promise to get Jeremie and Yumi together because c'mon, that is just too precious an opportunity.

_________________
yay co.
avatar
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
14/18  (14/18)
Energy::
4/5  (4/5)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Likki on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 pm

LovelyMadness13 wrote:Try to convince Aelita to ask Jeremie out since he's too scared to do it himself....

Duh... you was first on this. Yeah, if I could spent a day with CL characters, I'd probably try and make Aelita and Jeremie go on a date. Other than that, usuall stuff.
avatar
Likki
Hornet
Hornet

Male Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Fau1tyL0gic on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:39 am

Talk with Aelita and Jeremy. Figure out how to use time travel to take over the world. Take over the world.

Fau1tyL0gic
Hornet
Hornet

Male Posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by juejue on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 pm

I know I've posted in this already, but I want to change something. I would still spend the day with William, but I would bring Odd along too. We would probably go somewhere fun, like an arcade or something, and chill over there! Hmm and I think I'd like to watch a movie with my two favourite characters while I'm at it xD
avatar
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1407

View user profile http://tohbio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by No.1JerlitaFan on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I would most certainly tell Jeremie to man up and ask Aelita out already, also, I'd definitely make sure that they provided more cute Jerlita moments in the show for me to watch and go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" at.
avatar
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
0/0  (0/0)
Energy::
0/0  (0/0)
Experience::
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum