Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Stella Luce 333
Kittyclaw
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
juejue
Dobermutt
Adventurer411
Dr. J
naruto'sramengirl
Soul Jelly
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
Snickie
Koneko on lyoko
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar and sig?

Post by gummibar Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:47 am

Well my av is of the greatest hover hand in code lyoko history. pretty self explanatory.

and my sig is just because I really love the Key. it's my favorte episode. <3
gummibar
gummibar
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 21

http://www.ichbineingummibar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Avatar is Jack Frost from the Rise of the Guardians movie because why not Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Icon_razz and my sig is a quote from Fairy tail and in the spoiler there's a page from the manga mixed with the scene from the anime.

Merged Posts.

Avatar is a drawing that I did of myself in a sort of Adventure Time style, I probably won't change it for a while since I love it, but there is a picture of Junko from Dangan Ronpa that would look really good as an avatar too >.>

Sig a transparent gif of Levi from Attack on Titan as he attacks a titan in his fabulous spinning fashion. The gifs under the spoiler tag are something funny that I found, the anime is Durarara!!
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Ahh well currently, my avatar is Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki. I just love him too much. And my sig is the same thing, I can't get enough of him! xD
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm

My avatar is simply a funny picture I found of my favorite shipping of all time! Jerlita! And my signature is just an awesome photo I found of Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) my favorite superhero with his bow drawn.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:39 pm

My ava is of Odd and Aelita, because it's one of my favorite ships.
 My sig is of the adorable Weeman from Jack**.
There is that cute little link to my tumblr that anyone can check out anytime.
In my spoiler there is a green box that says, "Perks of being a fangirl," because I am a fangirl and I love "The Perks of Being a Wallflower."
Below that is a gif of Merle Dixon from The Walking Dead, because I think he's hilarious.
Last, but not least, is a picture of some characters from Dangan Ronpa.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/18Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 pm

While I have to disagree with your choice of ships. I must say that is one adorable picture. ^_^
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

It IS an adorable picture! I love it.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/18Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Only on this site could two people with a drastically different opinion on a subject still have a civil conversation. I like Jerlita, you like Oddlita, yet we're not trying to murder each other. Is this still part of the Internet, or am i going crazy? xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm

I found the avatar randomly, and I really liked it, so here we are!

My signature is just a collection of random references to stuff in my life. Ostriches, hatred for certain hockey teams (though now that I think about it, I don't hate them, I just didn't want them to win because they swept my team), Dave Franco (and his face, ofc), and friends. Mostly ostriches though. <3

@Jonathan; XL is so civil. I love it!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:01 pm

I know right! I have literally gotten into thousands of positions that people form 4chan, /b/, 9gag, or funnyjunk would have all murdered me for saying/doing. This place.........I love it.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Ikr Jonathan this place is great <3

Changed my sig to a gif from Free! episode 7 ;-; damn it that episode, I mean Rin, Haru, why? My avatar is Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa, I love drawing her so much.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Welp, I changed my avy to Aph Canada, buut I don't know if I'll keep it. He's cute though, isn't he?

Also my sig is from the new Hetalia ep! Iggy and Alfie 5ever!

edit: I knew I wasn't going to keep the matt avatar for long, I changed it to Aph America. Haha maybe next time Canada!
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Changed my signature to a Gertaly moment!!!! a sad one...but Gertaly nonetheless!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 pm

This website does have plenty of mature people, and it's great. There is no need for people to get so angry over what ships people like and don't like. There is no point!!

I changed my sig completely (inside spoiler and outside)
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:28 pm

My new avatar was a Concept Art of my OC Jonathon drawn by the very talented hands of Ivona no Fyra. Thank you!

My new sig is an awesome moment from the Steampunk music video for Awolnation's popular song "Sail." The music video was originally meant for a song known as "Eye of the Storm"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am

I really like your new signature! Ah, I remember the old days of blogspot--I'm pretty sure we had to make blogs on that site in eighth grade. Razz 

I definitely prefer Tumblr above them all, though I still use Facebook for the group messaging system (which, since some people don't have iPhones, it's actually so useful)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Avatar and sig? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:40 pm

I use facebook for keeping track of rl stuff, but tumblr is my favourite place to be Razz

I changed my sig to something from ep 22 of Attack on Titan, which ripped my heart out ;-;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 pm

My avatar stayed the same. But i changed my signature to another scene from Attack on Titan, I think i prefer this one though!!! Very Happy
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Kay...kay omg your sig... *sigh* That ripped my heart out too.

Yoooo Tyler you started watching Aot??? Yes yes yessss good!!

Ha ha also don't click the link in my sig, its weird..
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

.....oh.......my........god......THAT LINK WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN/HEARD!!!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 am

THAT LINK OMG xD

Tyler your new sig <3 I love Hanji.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:24 pm

YAY!!! Hanji is probably my favorite character in the show!!! I swear to god if the kill her off I'm going to turn into a titan and demolish the company HQ.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Things that are not acceptable in Attack on Titan:
~killing any of the Captains off
~making Levi cry
I swear if he cries or even worse happens to him I'll raise hell ;A; same with Hanji, I can't wait to cosplay her.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 pm

If you cosplay Hanji, I'm cosplaying Levi!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 am

Do iiiiiit!!!!
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next