Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your first episode?

+10
LongHairedAelita
gummibar
LovelyMadness13
xiaozanghou
Stella Luce 333
lemonsdarling
Dobermutt
Snickie
Umbra Animus
The Pastamancer
14 posters

Go down

What's your first episode? Empty What's your first episode?

Post by The Pastamancer Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 pm

I just want to know what was the first episode you watched.

Mine was probably Teddygozilla. I only have a clue to that was because when I first watched the prequel episodes I intrinsically knew that they were not the first episodes and that the first one was Teddygozilla. I'm not sure because I have very few memories of actually watching the first couple seasons.(I was pretty young when I initially started watching the series.)
The Pastamancer
The Pastamancer
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

What's your first episode? Empty Re: What's your first episode?

Post by Umbra Animus Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm really not sure. The earliest memory I have on Code Lyoko I think was Amnesia. I remember that very, very faintly, when I watch the entire series I remebered that episode but it still seemed a little alien, I only saw about five minutes of it too, so that didn't help.
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet
Health::
What's your first episode? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's your first episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
What's your first episode? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's your first episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 am

"The Robots"
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 am

My first episode was "Teddygodzilla." I remember when it first aired on CN and I was so fascinated that I watched it. And I've loved it ever since. Very Happy
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Teddygozilla for me as well! I also watched it when it first aired in CN and was completely hooked, I remember being so fascinated by the premise (...I wanted to live in their world and be able to go to Lyoko and fight XANA so badly) and really adoring Odd right away, haha. I pretty much only saw the first season when it was on tv (I was, um, in a 'I'm getting too old for kids shows!' phase), so it was weird to watch all of them later and then go back and re-watch the first season and notice how many differences there are between it and the later ones!

I also wrote my first fanfic ever (and was introduced to the idea of fanfic, I think) for Code Lyoko, back in '04. It's still on ff.net, buuut I'm not going to point anyone in the direction of it Laughing
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2562760/lemonsdarling / kadic-academ

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:00 pm

When I first saw the ad, I didn’t know the show was premiering or I would have kept it on…but I didn’t, so my first episode was Seeing is Believing (I decided to watch it that next day, after looking it up online).
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
What's your first episode? Left_bar_bleue7/17What's your first episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
What's your first episode? Left_bar_bleue3/3What's your first episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozanghou Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Mine were Zero Gravity Zone and Routine--since both were Ulrich centric he ended up becoming my favorite character until I realized how much better every other character was than him :3
xiaozanghou
xiaozanghou
Hornet
Hornet

Male Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Killer Music. The intro brought me in, and then the title interested me. And then I saw Lyoko and I was hooked! XD
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gummibar Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:27 am

Teddy Godzilla for me. I started watching it the day it aired and I kept watching up to the point where we started finding out about Franz Hopper and getting some hints that she might be human, and his daughter, at that. I'm not sure why I stopped watching. I think I just got distracted by something else? Lol
gummibar
gummibar
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 21

http://www.ichbineingummibar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 am

Well, to get technical, the first episode I watched was The Girl of the Dreams. (Episode 10.) But it was like right in the middle of it when I flipped Cartoon Network on. And I was just like... "Wtf is this?" Lol.

Later on, however, maybe a year, I was watching Miguzi, and Episode 30 (A Great day) came on. And Idk what it was, but it hooked me. I think I was fascinated by Lyoko and Sissi getting possessed by some evil entity. Idk, I'm weird like that. Razz
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 am

First episode I ever laid eyes on was Killer Music, but it was at the moment when Odd was being taken away in the ambulance and I was just like 'wtf is this' when I saw the animation style.
Next thing I know I'm watching my first full episode, XANAs Kiss, and I'm hooked because I am a sucker for shipping drama Razz
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
What's your first episode? Left_bar_bleue19/19What's your first episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
What's your first episode? Left_bar_bleue1/1What's your first episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Mine was Holiday in the Fog
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

I saw the endings of various episodes of season 2 because I'd flip it over to Cartoon Network a few minutes early to watch Teen Titans and, to be honest, I thought it looked stupid.

However, one day I flipped it on really early and caught the theme song and I was intrigued. I wish I could remember what episode it was, but I was in the process of doing homework or something that kept me a bit distracted. One of the first episodes I do remember watching was "Ultimatum" and I was pretty confused.

To be honest, I'm glad that "Teddygozilla" was not my first episode because I probably would not have given the series a second chance. I very much dislike that episode.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm

XD that's the exact same way me and my sister found this show (it being right before teen titans, which was our favorite XD)
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down