Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG Clothes

+14
dEaTh_bat_pRiDe
PeaceKeeper2014
Soul Jelly
Eilorae
juejue
Dobermutt
Snickie
SeeMeInTheShadows
Adventurer411
The Pastamancer
cya6
Koneko on lyoko
Umbra Animus
eseiprahs
18 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty Re: OMG Clothes

Post by cya6 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 pm

work uniform
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 pm

I've been looking up ideas for a Steampunk tuxedo to wear to prom this year. does anyone know any good websites to look at?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 am

Same shorts from yesterday because I don't feel like changing, and a t-shirt
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/18OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 pm

No.1JerlitaFan wrote:I've been looking up ideas for a Steampunk tuxedo to wear to prom this year. does anyone know any good websites to look at?
http://www.steampunkemporium.com/steam.php or just google images? ^^;

I'm wearing black leggings and a big red jumper.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue19/19OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Jeans and a gray plaid shirt
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 pm

I've already checked the steampunk emporium site, it's a great site....unfortunately it just doesn't have the style steampunk stuff I was thinking of. Sad I don't know how to describe the style I'm looking for other than ask you to watch the Awolnation - Sail music video, the one that is Steampunked. It's hard to miss if you look it up on youtube.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:09 am

That video is amazing! Well you could take some inspiration from Victorian style since that's what Steampunk is taken from, I don't really know any specific sites to look at though :L
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue19/19OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Jeans and my broken record shirt (not to mention I'm rockin' some cool shades here too)
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:17 pm

A blue college t-shirt
Grey and yellow athletic shorts
Headband
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue18/18OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Jue you wonderful human being xD (I'm finally starting to get Homestuck references...a whole new chapter of the internet has been opened up to me).

Anyway, I'm wearing black shorts and atm I'm trying on one of my school blouses. One more year of uniform and then I get to wear my own clothes Very Happy
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm

school is starting for me tomorrow and I'll finally see my girlfriend again after not being able to see her for a month and a half! I have decided that I am going to wear the clothes that I wore on our very first date in order to commemorate the very first time we saw each other again after being away for a long time. Smile
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:45 pm

hahaa Yes Kay, embrace this chapter of the internet. You won't regret it!! xD

Black jeggings and an oversized dark pink-ish sweater.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Plaid shorts and solid black van hughsen t-shirt. Very Happy
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 pm

I can't wear jeggings because when I pull them up to bunch them around my knees so that I can, you know, walk and sit down, they become too short. Like, come-up-well-above-the-ankle too short.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Today when erica surprised me and came to school and I saw her for the first time in awhile, she was dressed up nicely. She says it was all she had to wear but I'm pretty sure she did it for me Smile Should I wear my suit to school tomorrow?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:55 am

Wear. The. Suit.

I'm wearing a toned down school uniform, so white blouse and a black skirt.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Mom wouldn't let me wear the suit. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:39 am

D: WHAAAT but why Sad how can you not appreciate a good suit??

Red shorts and a Batman shirt.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:56 pm

My mom just doesn't understand that I don't care if people think i'm weird. she doesn't like me doing things out of the ordinary. But for the most part she usually let's me wear the suit anyways!!!

I'm worried that she didn't let me because I told her I was wearing it for Erica.......and my mom doesn't like her. She won't admit it, and she won't tell me to stop dating her, but whenever there was a rough patch (like the big month and a half long gap between seeing her) my mom was always trying to convince me to give up on her and move on. Or trying to convince me that Erica had probably started dating someone else or that she didn't really want to see me.

She's my mom...so I don't hate her...i can't really. But when she does this....just for a moment...I hate her.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 pm

That sucks Sad I really don't get it when parents are like that tbh, but I haven't really dated anyone for a very very long time so I have no experience with that sort of thing Razz 

Still wearing the red shorts and batman shirt.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:52 pm

White and grey-ish sweater thing and black jeans
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 am

Resorting back to leggings and a t-shirt because I'm home alone, and I don't plan on going outside today--homework timeee
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/18OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
OMG Clothes - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/5OMG Clothes - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 am

I found a really good tutorial for a cheap way to make the 3DMG from Shingeki no Kyojin but because of how I'm getting to mcm/where I'm coming from I won't be able to have something big and bulky like that with my cosplay ;A;

I'm wearing a baggy shirt and some black and red striped skinny jeans.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Plaid white shorts, black belt, and my black/grey striped shirt.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Navy blue school shorts, and a white tshirt
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down