Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SlashShips Thread

+4
xiaozanghou
AdamSifo
cya6
Soul Jelly
8 posters

Go down

The SlashShips Thread Empty The SlashShips Thread

Post by Soul Jelly Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 pm

I thought we needed one all to ourselves. Our safe haven against the world Razz

Continuing from what AdamSifo said, it's a shame there aren't more Oddrich shippers (and if they are out there, they don't write/draw much ;_; )

I like the slashy RPs (oddly-artistic-acrobat and rebellious-loner for WillOdd and yum1ishyma for Yumi-Sissi if I recall correctly), and as far as fics go, "Una Rosa Blu" is the only one I can think of for Oddrich.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

The SlashShips Thread Empty Re: The SlashShips Thread

Post by cya6 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:41 pm

SlashShips were meant to flyyyyy

sorry. I'll read any pairing, though I'm more partial to JeremieXanyone, and this includes slashfics.

There aren't very many though...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamSifo Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 pm

I have crawled out of the depths of the digital sea to bless this thread with all of my approval.
Since I'm used to shipping rare pairings, I may take it upon myself to write/draw Oddrich stuff, but bare with me as I tend to procrastinate frequently.
AdamSifo
AdamSifo
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 11

http://adamsifo.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozanghou Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 pm

AFF used to have a ton of slash fics back when Code Lyoko was super popular >_>

Echoing what cya6 said about reading any pairing, except replace it with William x anyone.
xiaozanghou
xiaozanghou
Hornet
Hornet

Male Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Okay, how does anyone feel about SissixAelita? Does anyone feel anything about this? I think under different circumstances, it could really work.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Thanks to Merlin (Merthur shipper forever, btw), I've been getting more into slash ships.

That is to say, I really love the idea of WillOdd.

I don't ship it, but I think it could work, like you said. Their personalities would match up nicely, imo. And for a shallow(er!) reason, the contrast between their hair is really nice. -shot-
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue14/18The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue4/5The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 pm

I've only recently started to become interested in slash pairings (quite a turnaround of the anti-slash person I was years ago Neutral ) so I don't have a favorite yet, but YuLita has intrigued me (but then again, I'm the YumixEveryone shipper apparently Wink )

Not sure about my feelings about Oddrich quite yet. I mean I could see it working but I could see it tanking badly too...so I don't have an opinion yet on it, but I thought it was much more popular thank it seems to be???

Since I saw episode 2 of Evolution, WillOdd has definitely caught my interest though. Not sure why but I think it could be pretty awesome.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Kelly - your reasons for WillOdd are marvellous. Wink

Quin - I love that you're the YumixEveryone shipper, haha. WillOdd and Oddrich have grown on me even more with CLE, especially since the second episode. Their characters have really interesting dynamics.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:20 pm

SissixAelita = DO NOT WANT
Snickie does not like Sislita or Aelissi or whatever it ends up being called.

Basically I oppose the idea of Sissi being with any of the Lyoko warriors except for Odd or William. I can tolerate her being with Theo and a little bit Emily I guess. (Darnn you Soul!)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 am

Yeah I pretty much keep Sissi away from the Lyoko warriors at all (granted I despise Sissi in general so of course I'd keep her away from all of my favorite characters...)

So yeah, Sislita is not a ship I'll be investigating. Neither would Sissumi (though is SissUmi a real ship? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone ever shipping those two together...)
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 am

SissixYumi has a fair few fics written for it. I can't explain why I like SissixAelita because the set-up for it in my mind is set in an whole alternate universe, hahaha. (Not that the fic in progress is slash, but the potential is there).

Quin, would love to hear your thoughts on Sissi if you wanted to share them in her character discussion thread? I think Snickie and I have discussed this to death already? XD
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 pm

I could probably do that. Though with all the Sissi lovers out there, I'm afraid of being stoned to death! Wink
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Hahaha. I'm a huuuuge Sissi fan, I would go as far as to say that she's my favourite character. I like hearing others' opinions on her though because she's one of those characters that people seem to either love or hate for a plethora of reasons.

Don't worry, we won't bite. Wink
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm

aelitaxwilliam wrote:Thanks to Merlin (Merthur shipper forever, btw), I've been getting more into slash ships.
^Yes, just yes Kelly, Merthur is awesome Very Happy
The thing that got me into slash ships was Hetalia...the couples freaked the hell out of me at first, but once you get over the fact that it's your own country being paired up with another, some of the relationships are really cute Razz

Anyway, on to the topic of CL I really like the idea of Odd/Ulrich and I could actually think of a few fic ideas for those guys right now I'd attempt to start writing them but too much work to do right now OTL I also like William/Ulrich...I don't even know why tbh(ok so maybe I do but yea...), there's probably no chemistry there at all but I think it'd be funny ^^;

I've never really liked gir/girl ships but feel a compelling need to draw some cute Yumi/Aelita because I think those two together would be really nice Smile
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue19/19The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue1/1The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Merthur is loveee <3 Though about Hetalia, I still haven't gotten over US/UK being the most popular pairing in the fandom. IT FREAKS ME OUT SO MUCH. like what is the fandom trying to say what are you guys trying to imply why are you shipping our counTRIES WHAT WHYYY -cue mental breakdown-

For something much more on-topic though, Shadows has gotten me into bromance. I'm not as obsessed as her (and with any luck, never will be), but I do enjoy a good bromance fic every once in a while! And if it veers off into the more pairing-y direction, I'm fine with that too. I generally love shipping William with everyone though. I don't know why, but he's just so shippable.

I'm not so into female-female pairings either, but maybe I haven't found the right one. Razz
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue14/18The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The SlashShips Thread Left_bar_bleue4/5The SlashShips Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamSifo Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 am

I was never into the whole bromance thing. If I'm going to ship two dudes, it's gonna be a real romance.
I believe I've been reading too much Homestuck, because I like to use the troll relationship quadrants in my other fandoms as well.
AdamSifo
AdamSifo
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 11

http://adamsifo.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 pm

I ship most couples in a really platonic way, which I know sounds like a contradiction, but it's more like I understand why most couples can work, occasionally support them, and tolerate or even like them for the most part. That's why I prefer bromance most of the time. And then there are the couples I intensely ship, and I get kind of, actually, unbearable when I do. (I don't even know how many chats Shadows and I have had about Merthur by this point, tbh) I also get un-obsessed with ships pretty quickly unless I just love them that much, hence my username.

I just tried to understand the wiki page on Homestuck relationship quadrants and either it's Homestuck and that's why I can't understand it, or I'm just really tired from studying all day. I keep on thinking of an upgraded version of love triangles though??
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down