Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunarstar14's Application

Go down

Lunarstar14's Application Empty Lunarstar14's Application

Post by lunarstar14 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Name: Casey

Tell us a bit about yourself (personality?): I am a bubbly girl, and I know how to have fun, but I am also mature. I know when to walk away, and I think I am level headed when I need to be.
Have you ever Moderated a forum before: (yes/no) No
If so, where:

How much time a day could you spend online: 6-8 hours
Do you have one of the following programs installed and in working
order? If so, list your address on that program. (Y/N, then address) Yahoo Messenger - ana.smith7692@yahoo.com, AIM - marymarysmith75@aol.com, Windows Live Messenger - jbecluv@live.com, Skype - luna.may3
Will you be actively available on the previous program? (Y/N) Y

What do you think is a Moderator's task: I believe a Moderator's task is to keep everything in check when the admin is not able to do so, to keep things in order, and to make sure the forum is a fun place to interact with people. I think their task is also to have fun with the users but not so much that they lose sight of why they're a mod.
What could you do to make XL a better place: I think I could make it a better place because I'm a fun-loving girl, I know how to interact with people, but I also know how to handle trouble when it comes around. I know how to keep things organized, and I can get work done in a heartbeat.
Why you should be a Moderator: Same as above. I think I can bring a lot of good things to the table. I'm a fun-loving girl, I know how to have fun and interact with people, and I can handle trouble when it comes. I can keep things organized, and I can also get work done in a heartbeat.

Where would you like to be stationed as a Moderator: (each Moderator has a different task and different forums he/she keeps an eye on) I think the Digital Sea
Anything else to add?: I think I'd be a good candidate for a moderator here on Xana's Lair. I'd like to have more to do with my time than sit around doing nothing of good spirit. If I were to become a mod, I would be able to make friends as well as be a productive member of the group. I'd love to do some work for a moderator for once instead of doing nothing productive all day long.
Check: Check!

lunarstar14
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 67

Character Sheet
Health::
Lunarstar14's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunarstar14's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Lunarstar14's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunarstar14's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down