Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of the Characters

+3
Stella Luce 333
Lyokofelinae
aelitaxwilliam
7 posters

Go down

The Future of the Characters Empty The Future of the Characters

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Well, that made it sound a lot more ominous than the purpose of this thread really is.

BUT BASICALLY, what are your guys' thoughts on the futures of the characters?

To start off with, I think Tamiya will end up being a journalist, if not a reporter, since she seems like the type of person to have a good on-screen presence. I can also see her moving to NYC or London or another big city in the world. She just seems very, uh, travel-ly to me, I guess? Like the type that wouldn't want to settle down and would want to go do things and be someone. I think she and Milly would keep in touch and they'd have a really amazing friendship even thirty years later. I always imagine Milly as an old grandma for some reason, and I'm not exactly sure why, but I see her as a fashion designer. That, or the owner of a bookstore or the seller/maker of children's toys. i don't even know why akfjkladfs Tamiya would bring toys from around the world to Milly's kids, and Milly's kids would really see Tamiya as an aunt.

And I have so many ideas about the others, but I'm also curious to hear yours!

[Btw, please keep the bulk of the discussion to the characters and their futures. Feel free to comment on whatever you want, and yes, you can include a sentence or two about their future partners, but do not, under any circumstances, strike up a discussion about which pairing is going to be canon. I don't care if someone has said something that you blatantly disagree with and you want to tell them that you disagree with their pairing headcanon or why they're wrong. This is not the thread to do so in.]
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue14/18The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue4/5The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue0/0The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The Future of the Characters Empty Re: The Future of the Characters

Post by Lyokofelinae Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 am

Oh sweet, I love Character's future and i love making them.

Well let’s starts with Sissi since I like her so much and I wanted to see a non-lyoko warrior or lyoko relates stuff. I really want to know what is school life is and I hope they make a special episode that shows no xana attacks stuff and all just focus on school life, back to my topic about Sissi Delmas. I think I see her as the next generation principle like her father and a better one too, since she could be a good principle and even become Ministry of Education staff of some sort. She could become an famous actress playing as a villain or the heroin some of olden day show like Merlin and I think I could see Sissi as little Katie Mcgrath known as Morganana…hehe.
As for Odd I could see him becoming an Artist (Drawing) by going to Singapore and applied an art course on of the best art school in Singapore which is Lasalle College of the arts, well it comes with lots of money and all but it’s worth it. I think Odd would make his own cartoon show which is base by his life…of some sort since he is womanizer and all and who knows Siss and Odd would be dating.
Well that all I got, I could think of those two…as for the rest I could see Ulrich as a military brat, Yumi as a Martial artist, Jeremie as a Scientist and Pinky as an Artist (Music) making her album. That all I got :l
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue13/27The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue1/2The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue0/0The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I can easily see any of the Lyoko Warriors getting into law enforcement/criminal justice type of careers, especially Jeremy & Alita. After all, they already have experience dealing with cyber crime, lol…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue7/17The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue3/3The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm

I think Odd will be really adventurous, like climbin mountains, snowboarding, skateboarding, biking. That, and I feel like he would be someone on ******* or Nitro Circus haha
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue18/18The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue1/1The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 am

You mean sort of like Indiana Jones? I can easily see him on a treasure hunt…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue7/17The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue3/3The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by JustDance04 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:59 pm

I see Jeremy and Aelita as becoming a husband/wife pair of programmers/inventors, with Ulrich and Yumi being their children's godparents. In my headcanon, after Jeremy and Aelita's daughter is born, they lose any following contact with Odd, who's globe-trotting, until the day their daughter and friends pull a Return to the Past. But that's another story.

JustDance04
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 15

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Haha, that sounds like a story...
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue18/18The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue1/1The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm

After enough pressure from his father, Ulrich grows to be a leading officer of the neo Nazi movement. He grows to be a leading force in the rise of the Fourth Reich and sits to the right of the reborn Fuhrer himself.

Odd struggles to become a rock star but falls short and turns to alcohol. You can find him by the back alley of the local bar more often than not and he'll probably eventually just drink himself all the way down.

Jeremy marries Aelita and for a while things go well as they both advance up the corporate ladder. However tensions arise both from their frantic lifestyle and from Jeremy's inability to connect with people. It all turns to full steam when Jeremy begins abusing Aelita and starts to engage in possessive behavior. It becomes too much for Aelita who first turns to a restraining order and divorce and ends with Jeremy eventually being jailed for premeditated attempted murder in a bloody knife fight in the kitchen. He's on life sentence without bail. However, the trauma of the abuse is too much for Aelita who now attends the asylum for the undetermined future.

Yumi and Ulrich also marry but because of Ulrich's Neo-Nazi upbrining Yumi starts to have doubts. Eventually William's constant advances are too much and she starts an extra marital affair. Ulrich finds out about it and uses his connections in the new political movement to have William indoctrinated into their cause. Yumi barely escapes and is now on the run from their grasp.

William is completely indoctrinated and becomes Ulrich's personal lieutenant. They get along very well in this new setup.... almost too well. It's only a rumor, but some in the know tell of a more than professional level of commitment to each other.

Laura goes off and becomes a successful owner of a software research company but it goes unnoticed since no one really cared what she did in the first place.

Last edited by Atlas on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue5/10The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue4/12The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue0/5The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:21 pm

That, is brilliant Atlas. It needs to be a fic of some sort or maybe some fanart...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
The Future of the Characters Left_bar_bleue19/19The Future of the Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Atlas...THAT'S SO DEPRESSING. I can just imagine t hat whole story taking place in constant cloudy days. Suspect
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down