Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Pairings In General

+3
cya6
X. Jacob
Dennae
7 posters

Go down

Just Pairings In General Empty Just Pairings In General

Post by Dennae Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 am

Code Lyoko pairings... Let's talk. Very Happy

Dennae
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down

Just Pairings In General Empty Re: Just Pairings In General

Post by X. Jacob Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Nicolas and Aelita. Absolutely Fudging No. No, no, no, no, no. I forbid it.

Odd and Aelita. I won't forbid it, but I'm still against it. I don't really think Odd if mature enough for Aelita, just saying.

Jeremie and Aelita. Can't say I'm fond of it (Huge Aelita Fanboy here, ladies and gentlemen. I've always wanted Aelita to be real, and for her to date me) But, I'll accept it. No, not accept, tolerate it.......for now.

You days of affection are numbered, Belpois.
X. Jacob
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennae Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 am

I'm actually a really big fan of Odd and Aelita. He's not very mature, as you said, but Aelita is. And you know how they say opposites attract. I'm also a big fan of Ulrich and Aelita. They're both very mature, but Ulrich tends to be grumpy a lot. But for some reason, Aelita and Ulrich always get along. On the other hand, Jeremie and Aelita, I'm not a big fan of. Jeremie is way too uptight and always wants to work. Aelita freaking lived on Lyoko for 10 years. She justs wants to have fun and live life. And the Nicolas and Aelita? Hell to the no.

Dennae
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am

*represses the urge to explode about how Aelita couldn't possibly EVER get a guy better than Jeremie if she waited a thousand years*

Just, you know, he in essence gave up his life for her. He works a lot? Try saving the world. You think this 13 year old wants to spend every hour of his life on a computer trying to fight when he could be spending time with the girl he loves? Hell to the no. He kinda HAS to if he doesn't want EVERYONE to die a long painful death. And by everyone, that means Ulrich, Aelita, Yumi, Odd, William, Jim, Sissi, Herb, Nicholas, his parents, everyone elses families, oh yeah, and the whole world.

But he willingly took all this responsibility on himself. Why? Because he fricken loves her. He'd sacrifice his life for her in an instance. His physical and psychological wellfare has deteriorated and he rarely sleeps or eats, all because he unleashed a world ending menance, to save her.

And people have the nerve to say she deserves better? Odd? Mr. "Oh, yeah, she dumped me when I cheated on her". Mr. "Make an excuse for me, so that we can both get detention and I can blame you". Mr. "Oh you like this girl? I'll be super unsensitive and get you really worked up, and then make you appologize to me".

*heavy sarcasm* Oh yeah, I can see Aelita flocking to that mean, irresponsible, innsenstive, selfish, arrogant idiot. For sure. And the guy who gave up his life and endangered the world to save her? Pft, she deserves better.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Just Pairings In General Left_bar_bleue0/0Just Pairings In General Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Just Pairings In General Left_bar_bleue0/0Just Pairings In General Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 am

^all that said and done, I don't really ship Jerlita.

Aelita doesn't deserve Jeremie. He deserves better. He's already got the weight of the world on his shoulders, the last thing he needs is a girl who needs him to always be her savior. He needs a girl who can, occasionally, take care of him. He needs a girl who is mature, and can help him through the most emotionally stressful parts of his work, not a girl who stops talking to him and runs away when he says "Sorry, I've kinda got a lot on my plate, saving the world, fighting XANA, and trying to disconnect you from the supercomputer, I don't have time to find your father too on the offchance he's still alive".

He needs someone who can help him, not overly rely on him and hang on him and nag him to pay attention to her.

Basically, I ship JerYumi, because she's way better suited to help him, and the two of them are more mature than the others.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by X. Jacob Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 am

Why do I get the feeling that you only ship JerYumi because of your signature Pic???

Ulrich and Aelita? Hmmm, never thought of that. I guess it could work, if they put a Sh*tload of time into it. Though, I don't foresee that EVER happening. Now, Odd and Sissi, I could DEFINETLY see happening. All Sissi cares about is having boys around her, and all Odd cares about is having girls around him...........and food.

Now I have an interesting one that I've read a Fanfiction about (Immature 12 year old mind opinion coming up, ladies and gentlemen. If you hate children, please stop reading now)

Aelita and Yumi. Yes, I've read it before, and I have to say, that they KINDA go together. I mean, come on, I've seen it where girls are always hanging out with one another (Girlfriends???????? The Inner Machinations of the Female mind are enigmas to me)

Think about it, Girl to girl chats, sleep-overs, gossiping, and fantasizing about boys, they'd be PERFECT together.
X. Jacob
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 pm

By that logic, every girl should be with every girl. I'm sure guys who hang out all the time and have guy-chats about random stuff and sleep over at each others' houses and fantasize over girls would all go together perfectly as well. /sarcasm
Also, I think that if girls are fantasizing over some whatever boys that they like, it's pretty safe to say that they are NOT looking for partnership with each other. I can't always say the same thing about guys... (I'm not going to post an example since anything I post in relation to this is bound to become M or even MA rated).

Since we're on this topic of homosexual female couples, what are your thoughts on AelitaxSissi?
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Jacob? My signature pic is a gift from Snickie, that she made because she knew how much I love the pairing. My love of JerYumi came waaay before the picture.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Cya and I are JerYumi buddiessss.

I'm personally not a fan of Jerlita. Not going to go into it since it's all been said before, but Jeremie isn't my favourite character. I used to be super into Oddlita, and while I'd support Oddlita over Jerlita, I like JerYumi the best. <3

William and Odd would be an interesting couple.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Just Pairings In General Left_bar_bleue14/18Just Pairings In General Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Just Pairings In General Left_bar_bleue4/5Just Pairings In General Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by X. Jacob Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 am

You say one thing, and EVERYONE gets worked up about it.............as if having the flu and a huge gash in my head wasn't enough
X. Jacob
X. Jacob
Insekt
Insekt

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 am

I could do a rebuttle about how Jeremie is NOT good for Aelita, but it seems like this thread is already getting a little heated so I'll steer clear of that topic for now.

Me? I like a whole bunch of different ships. Yes, I do like the canon JerLita and UlUmi, but there are so many other interesting possibilities!

I pretty much ship Yumi with everyone. WillUmi is probably my OTP in this fandom. But I also like JerUmi, OddUmi, and AelUmi (its cute). I also like UlrLita, Milly\Hiroki, and probably something else that I'm forgetting.

I used to despite OddLita, but now I only dislike it. I wasn't sure where the hate was coming from until I realized that they're supposed to be "cousins" according to Kadic so any relationship from them is going to be seen as incestuous by the school. And, even though it isn't true, even the thought of incest disgusts me big time.

Also, I don't ship Sissi with anyone because I don't like her.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 am

Agreeing with Quin, I ship the canon Jerlita and Ulumi but there are lots of other pairings that I like. Ulumi was my otp for ages, but I'mm really starting to like William/Yumi, I've pretty much decided William/Yumi/Ulrich is my OT3. Also I could reiterate about how even though I ship them I don't think Jeremie is right for Aelita, there's not much point because it's already been said Razz Although a point I'd like to make, which is just a personal reason why I'm not a massive shipper of these guys, is that there relationship always seemed kinda happy and perfect which isn't the kinda couple I like, I prefer a ship with a dark wtis or some form of drama there(not that they don't have drama but whatever).

Anyway, I've said this before but I think Aelita/Yumi would be cute. When it comes to Odd I ship him with just about anyone really, though my favourites would probably be Odd/Ulrich or Odd/Sissi.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Just Pairings In General Left_bar_bleue19/19Just Pairings In General Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Just Pairings In General Left_bar_bleue1/1Just Pairings In General Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

My bad for exploding. I get saying that Aelita and Jeremie aren't necesarrily perfect, it's when people say she deserves better because he's 'always working on his computer' that drives me insane.

I ship JeremieXanyone. Literally. I've read JeremieXXANA. I once read a JeremieXSissi lemon (which was strange). But I love Jer with anyone Smile
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

One of my OTPs is Willissi (WxSi). My headcanon is that in their efforts to split up Ulumi to take each respective partner for themselves, William and Sissi would team up, and as they spend more and more time plotting and talking about what they're going to do to their desired partners that they realize that they're not so different, and end up abandoning their attempts at Ulrich and Yumi for each other. Es perfecto, ¿no?

Ullita is one I've been interested in for awhile simply because there's little dynamic shown between those two characters besides "I need to protect Aelita so she can get to the tower" and things like that.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Snickie wrote:One of my OTPs is Willissi (WxSi). My headcanon is that in their efforts to split up Ulumi to take each respective partner for themselves, William and Sissi would team up, and as they spend more and more time plotting and talking about what they're going to do to their desired partners that they realize that they're not so different, and end up abandoning their attempts at Ulrich and Yumi for each other. Es perfecto, ¿no?

*grumbles* That's why I've always have and forever will hate the William-Sissi pairing because every time I've seen that pairing in a fanfic, that's the reasoning behind it (and thus, granting UlUmi to become official without really delving into the "William problem" or making Ulrich and Yumi work out their issues which they so need to do...but I digress).

And this has nothing to do with the fact that I hate Sissi and don't want to see her with my Willy-kins. Not at all...
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm

I never said Ulrich and Yumi wouldn't have their drama. Even though Ulumi is up there amongst my OTPs (just one step below Jerlita, which is my main OTP (I know, I'm too canon Razz)), if I were to write a fanfic with Willissi I wouldn't ignore the "William problem". If anything, their fighting actually might cause Ulumi to split up because of the increased pressure on both sides (and since I think Yumi sort of secretly likes William almost as much as she likes Ulrich, but doesn't want to admit it, especially in Evolution). In which case I'd probably split up Jerlita too and have JerYumi and either Ullita or Emilrich.

I don't ship Odd with anyone except Sissi and maybe William because of how flirty he is. With Sissi, it's just... so hinted at in the show that I almost can't stand it. XD And with William, it's like they find common ground in never being able to really land a girl they really like. Maybe someday I'll write a slashy threesome fic with OddxSissixWilliam.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennae Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 am

I know everyone says that Jeremie has the weight of saving the world on his shoulders, but he's not the only one. The rest of the group has to go to Lyoko and fight Xana and when Xana attacks the school or something someone has to stay at the school and fight Xana head on. I know Jeremie has to do all the computer stuff but still everyone has to fight on Lyoko. And when it comes to his home life, he has the best of the bunch. I mean, his parents are awesome. Aelita, her father is stuck somewhere on Lyoko and her mother is god knows where. Ulrich, he and his father don't get along AT ALL and you don't see his mother doing anything to help their family relationship. Yumi, her parents have their own relationship problems and Yumi has to do with that. Odd, his parents are way too easy going and need to act like adults more. Probably why Kdd doesn't get along with them that well. So for those of you who were offended when I said I'm not a big fan of Jerlita, I am sorry.

Dennae
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down