Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLE Episode Six: Suspicions

4 posters

Go down

CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty CLE Episode Six: Suspicions

Post by Snickie Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Thoughts?

I personally thought it was a bit...meh...for an episode. The skid works, though I wish we could've seen William's reaction to it. Speaking of William, I loved that they're all being nice to him again. =D It's so wonderful! And his interactions with Aelita only strengthens my AxW ship (not as good as JxA but much better than OxA). That shoulder grab and when he saved her from the spiky core interior thing.... omg. Speaking of which, that was a cool touch.

I guess Yumi's in detention or something, but I'm glad that we're seeing someone similar to Herve on the scene even though he was tall and wasn't hanging all over Sissi (when are we going to see her, anyway?).

The attack at the end, though? Lame. So lame. XANA makes triplicate clones, and they have a staredown. One clone does some fancy stuff with the electrical board. And they stare some more. And then the Lyoko warriors finally decide to make a move just as Aelita gets to the completely unguarded tower and deactivates it. Like I said. LAME. It's pretty obvious they needed a spacefiller there.

I liked the Aelita feels with her father (though it's in the wrong place in Carthage). She misses him and is confused. And we still don't learn whether or not he's still alive.

I can't wait for the English subs to come out.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty Re: CLE Episode Six: Suspicions

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 am

Indeed, the attack was pretty pathetic imo, but I suppose this was one of the episodes where the focus wasn't on the attack but rather on the development of characters/plot/whatever.

Is it bad that even though she's lost her father and is still in mourning and I know I'd feel pretty bad if I was in that position, but I just don't find myself feeling sorry for Aelita. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like "pfft get over it" or "ha take that!" but I just don't feel sorry for her :L omg I'm a horrible person
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue19/19CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue1/1CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 pm

I love Queen's theory on the attack, personally.

It's great that William has finally been accepted (like, about time, seriously).

I'm really itching to see Sissi. She was one of my favourite characters from S1-4!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue14/18CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue4/5CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

On her tumblr, Queen wrote:I’m completely convinced that the attack in Soupçons was just to fix the sound system.

It was for a good cause; Japan just had a huge storm and Yumi’s cousin’s school burnt down, then everything was going wrong as they tried to set up this last-minute fundraiser party, and the sound system was broken.

So Xana says to itself, “hey, I can control electricity, and those poor students in Japan…but I can’t just fix it, they’d think something was up. So ok, I’ll make three spectres of this weird kid, fix the system ~menacingly~, and then have the spectres stand there and wait for Aelita to deactivate the Tower which I’ve left unguarded <3”

<3
YES!
I believe XANA is fully capable in helping out the kids when he needs to. I mean, he couldn't have just left them all alone and depressed and stuff. He needs them to be around so he can steal their codes! Very Happy Just like in Hot Shower when he called off the attack, and Common Interest when he delivered the new battery to Jeremie.

I feel like the attacks are all the same now in those final moments leading up to the deactivating of the tower: EPIC STAREDOWN.

By the way, why didn't XANA implant codes in William? The guy was possessed for forever, and as such he's left alone by the others and that makes him a perfect target, especially if the clone XANA took on Yumi's form. Oh the drama that would cause!!!! Twisted Evil
And speaking of which, why didn't XANA unleash spectres on Yumi when all the other Lyoko warriors were in the Cortex and otherwise unable to immediately come to her rescue? VULNERABILITY ASGHASGLKH.

And one more thing: XANA wants the source codes, no? Even though he was helping Yumi out with the sound system and stuff, he could've still taken code from Aelita while she was on Lyoko all by her lonesome. How? Who was our bestest friend in the whole wide world throughout all of seasons two and three? No, not Franz Hopper, dweebs. I mean the scyphozoa. Blubber face. Seafood. Giant squid. Whatever you want to call it. Surely the producers of CLE haven't abandoned that amazing creation.....have they? ;_;

I can't wait for the English subs to come out on a site that will actually play it. -.- I had no idea about the storm in Japan until I saw it in Queen's journal just now. (You can tell I'm on Tumblr a lot, right? -.-)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:32 am

I think Queen’s theory is now my head canon…

I also thought it was too easy for Alita to take care of the tower. I would have loved to see her have to fight all on her own...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue7/17CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Left_bar_bleue3/3CLE Episode Six: Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down