Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you ship Aelita with most?

+3
Stella Luce 333
QuinSeparable
Snickie
7 posters

Go down

Aelitax???

Who do you ship Aelita with most? I_voti1167%Who do you ship Aelita with most? Vote_l12 67% 
[ 12 ]
Who do you ship Aelita with most? I_voti116%Who do you ship Aelita with most? Vote_l12 6% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you ship Aelita with most? I_voti1111%Who do you ship Aelita with most? Vote_l12 11% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you ship Aelita with most? I_voti116%Who do you ship Aelita with most? Vote_l12 6% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you ship Aelita with most? I_voti110%Who do you ship Aelita with most? Vote_l12 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you ship Aelita with most? I_voti110%Who do you ship Aelita with most? Vote_l12 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty Who do you ship Aelita with most?

Post by Snickie Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 am

CLE has gotten me thinking about my Aelita ship and wonder if some of other ships like UxA and WxA sail as well as JxA. I know we already have an OxA vs JxA, and I wanted to include the others too.

So what do you guys think? Who's your favorite person to ship Aelita with? Comment on your other favorite Aelita ships too. Pairs, threesomes, whatever...

Note: this poll is pairings only. And I did include some yuri options even though it's not something I support.

My main ship is Jerlita, but I've taken an interest lately in Ullita and Willita, Ullita simply because it's so little touched upon anywhere in the original series and all of a sudden Aelita and Ulrich are actually talking to each other in CLE. And then Willita because of all the things he does, like saving her in the heart of the cortex in ep6, the shoulder grabs, the manners... I think if Aelita didn't have Jeremie, William would be her next choice.

And then the increased interaction between William and Ulrich has made me consider a UxAxW threesome. In fact, that might be my new OT3 (to replace my nonexistent one Razz).
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty Re: Who do you ship Aelita with most?

Post by QuinSeparable Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Willita has actually become a pairing that I'm liking a lot. For some reason, before Evolution I never ever thought of them together. Now it's actually becoming a real ship for me.

Ulita is a pairing I've always been interested in but never fully explored (probably because the lack of interaction in the show previously). With Evolution it's becoming a chance to flush out their relationship a bit more and I'm liking that.

I used to be a hardcore Jerlita fan but that's starting to wane a bit. I think it's because I'm liking the WxA and UxA pairings so much.

One pairing I've never been able to get behind is Oddlita and that's only because I think that they're supposed to be cousins in the show and it would be suddenly weird to see them in a relationship (I can't stand incest and even pretend incest I guess is enough to throw me off). I used to despise that pairing with a burning passion but now I'm okay with it. Still don't ship it though.

Long story short, I don't have an ultimate Aelita ship as of yet but shipping her with Ulrich or William is becoming as prominent as my Yumi ships.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet
Health::
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 am

I’ve got to vote for Jeremy on this one. They have instant chemistry, & they just seem to fit together so perfectly…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue7/17Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue3/3Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I dunno really... I sometimes ship Aelita with Odd, but then Aelita and Jeremie are like made for each other! I don't eveN kNow anyMoreee!!

Depends what mood I'm in, I guess..
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 pm

I adore Ulrich/Aelita. I'm liking William/Aelita too, but my love for Will/Odd kind of dims that a bit. Razz
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue14/18Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue4/5Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm

UxA is my troll pairing, and I shall do my part to see it thrive.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue5/10Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue4/12Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue0/5Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 am

I used to only ship Aelita with Jeremy, but in one of my fics I ended up shipping Aelita and Odd. I have no clue where it came from, because I was originally going to ship Odd and Sissi. It just began flowing out and I just went with the flow until one day I was like "Wait, why am I shipping Odd and Aelita? Oh well."
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue18/18Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Who do you ship Aelita with most? Left_bar_bleue1/1Who do you ship Aelita with most? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down