Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the Scenario

+2
Atlas
Snickie
6 posters

Go down

Continue the Scenario Empty Continue the Scenario

Post by Snickie Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:12 pm

This isn't really a contest as it is something to hopefully get people writing more. What this is:

Person 1 posts a short intro scenario. Person 2 writes what happens next in the scene, preferably in story format, and then posts a new scene. It can be about anything (except for certain M-rated topics, of course).

So let's start.

-=-=----=-=-=-=-=-

Jeremie walks into Mrs. Hertz's class to find a stack of papers on his desk, the topmost marked with a big red zero. Further inspection reveals they are all his papers and all have single-digit numbers on the top. To make things worse, Mrs. Hertz is giving him the evil eye.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Continue the Scenario Empty Re: Continue the Scenario

Post by Atlas Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Obviously to have her star pupil bomb his tests so thoroughly cause a shock to Mrs. Hertz, which is why he's now in her class after school. She needed to get to the bottom of this, and she thinks she knew what happened.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue5/10Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue4/12Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue0/5Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 am

((Atlas, you forgot to post the next scene...))
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue19/19Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue9/9Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue0/0Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:57 am

((Not necessarily.))

Yes, it was quite clear what was going on with Jeremie. She believed it explained why he was always coming late to class and doing so awfully on her tests, as well as why Aelita had been so cross lately around him.

She motioned Jeremie to sit. As he did so he stared up at her, uncertainty in his dark grey-blue eyes. He racked his mind to figure out why she might be doing this. He tried to read her expression, but all he found was anger. He couldn't tell if it was towards him or something else.

"Jeremie," she began. Now he couldn't even blink. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

[Continue the scenario!]
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 am

((Ah, I get it now.)

"No, ma'am," he said, his throat dry, and as he reached up to straighten his glasses he saw a tiny flicker in her eyes. A terrifying thought rose up through the depths, sparking across his mind in a fraction of a second.
She knows.

[CTS]
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue19/19Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue9/9Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue0/0Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 am

His palms began to feel sweaty and he tried desperately to stop his eyes from nervously darting around the room and shattering the cool, calm front he was trying to portray.
"Jeremy," her voice was stern, "regardless of the fact that you're a top student, I wouldn't find it strange for you to get a lower mark on one, maybe two papers; we all have bad days, I can understand that," almost mimicking the boys move, she too adjusted her glasses, "but continuous failures, from a student of your standard no less, is something I can't pass up."
Jeremy said nothing as she spoke, he didn't even try to explain himself, speak up for himself, which only added to her foul mood.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue1/1Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am

Mrs. Hertz continues. "Well then Mr.Belpois. I hope you understand that these kinds of results are not without consequences."

"Unless you have something to say to defend yourself. If so, speak now."

Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue5/10Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue4/12Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue0/5Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Jeremie stared down at his hands, mind racing.
"I-I I don't know what to say, I-I've been busy." There was a rising note of panic in his voice.
Mrs. Hertz fought to keep her face smooth and her tone even, though there was a rising hint of panic. "Busy with something so much more important than your future? You do realize, Jeremie, that this affects your entire future. What could be more important?"
His hands twisted around each other, as he stared down at them. Finally he looked her in the eyes, and she saw fear, desperation, and panic in them. "You would never understand or believe me," he said.
Mrs. Hertz was quiet for a while, searching his face.
This isn't what it looks like She told herself. A teenager would have many reasons to assume something's more important than his academic life. It doesn't necessarily mean that there IS something at stake more important. Something like the world...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 am

Then there was the matter of the camera footage...
She pulled a file towards her, pulled the appropriate sheet of paper out and scanned over it. "You have been seen on CCTV entering and leaving the abandoned factory multiple times, occasionally accompanied by some of your classmates. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that the factory is a dangerous site and was condemned some time ago."
"I understand," Jeremie whispered.
"That was not the question, Mr Belpois." She leaned in closer, hands clasped under her chin. "What I am asking you is, what do you do there?"
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 am

This was Jeremy’s worse nightmare.

On the one hand, it was too risky to tell Mrs. Hertz anything. On the other, if he was kicked out of school, who would do his job while the others were on Lyoko?

He was about to make his decision when a Manta crashed through the window...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue7/17Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue3/3Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 am

The Manta crashed through and snatched poor Mrs. Hertz before she can even turn around.

"Wah? What's happening? Hellllpppppppp....."
But it was too late. They were both sailing away leaving Jeremy still on his chair in the classroom.

Jeremy mutters to himself, "Darn it, I thought Odd was taking care of it...."
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

The blond looked at the now empty chair in front of him before he shot up from his seat and began running to the factory, silently thanking XANA for saving him from that situation as he ran towards the same building that he'd been sighted at many times before.
'I've gotta see if there's something I can do about that CCTV,' the thought of sorting out that possibly world threatening device crossed his mind as he continued running.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue1/1Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 am

Jeremy got to the factory with little trouble.

“Guys, we have a major problem here. How are things on Lyoko?” he asked, sliding on his headset.

((Not sure what season this takes place in. If it’s during Evolution, substitute “headset” for “Blue Tooth.”))
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue7/17Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Continue the Scenario Left_bar_bleue3/3Continue the Scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 pm

(I don't really care what season it takes place in. I was imagining Evo, but that was probably because I had just watched a CLE marathon. So I guess we can say Evo.)

Things couldn't be any better on Lyoko!" Odd shouted. "Aelita's in the tower already, we haven't encountered any monsters."

"Yeah, it's really strange. You'd think XANA wanted us to deactivate the tower," Yumi commented.

On Lyoko, in the desert, he tower's glow turned from red to white and Aelita stepped out.

"Strange... doesn't it usually close up?" Aelita asked.

As if on cue, a shower of lasers rained down upon the group. They scattered, the urgency of not getting devirtualized overpowering Jeremie's shouts to stay together. After a few minutes, each Lyoko warrior, save for William who had been devirtualized in the initial blast, found themselves lost and alone.

Well, not completely alone. For each one of them had a giant jellyfish to keep them company.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down