Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes

5 posters

Go down

CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 am

I'm in the middle of watching it right now, and I see Ulrich/Aelita friendship already. <3 And I'm going to take it as romantic interest BECAUSE I CAN.

The spectre attack is one of the best we've seen so far (besides the one where the spectres turned into different people), imo. Though poor Odd. He doesn't deserve that. D:

Jim is hilarious as always.

This'll be updated after I finish watching the episode. What did you guys think?
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue14/18CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue4/5CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty Re: CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:23 am

ODD'S SINGING AS^DFGH)JYGRD

AND AS^DFGHJK EVIL WILLIAM SPECTRE.

THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 am

I think Snickie just summed up everything. Very Happy

But no, seriously this has GOT to be my favorite episode in Evolution. I can' t wait to get the translation to know what dark William was saying to William (though I did catch bits and pieces). I love the psychological warfare there. I really did. And poor Yumi....that had to really have freaked her out!

I just hope that they touch on it in the next episode - the effects and stuff - but I doubt they will. Still. I love this episode so much!
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue0/0CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 am

Yeah, they're just improving so much, and I love it!!! The plot's better, more interesting, and the spectres are getting so much better now that XANA has got more source codes.

And Odd's singing was fantastic, yes. <333 THOUGH I WAS SCREAMING AT THE SCREEN HALF THE TIME BECAUSE I WAS LIKE ODD BBY RUNNNNNN ;A;

Ulrich and Aelita in the closet. Soooo much fic fuel!

and Snickie and I were just talking about it, but I really like William in green instead of orange. Funny that I've liked his XANA outfit over his regular outfit twice now...
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue14/18CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue4/5CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 am

Actually now that you mention, so do I. I guess XANA has a better fashion sense than William. ^_^

Oh yeah! How could I have forgotten to mention Aelita and Ulrich?!

And yes, Odd's singing was so cute. Though what bothered me in this episode is why didn't Ulrich and Aelita run around the spectre while it was glitching out as Odd was on the PA? But really other than that, I have no complaints.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Mine and Kelly's fangirling on Skype today
Spoiler:
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 pm

omg im crying my swearing GOT CENSORED

though yeah, agreed...why didn't Ulrich or Aelita attempt to do more to get away from the spectre??
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:26 pm

I think it's because they didn't realize what was happening to the spectre when Odd was singing and it was glitching out. Any attempt to run around could've cut off the signal dislodging whatever and caused them to lose their source codes. And for all they know, the spectre could've been trying to duplicate itself like spectre!Jim did in CL s2.

What bothers me is that, before the footballer attack, I'm pretty sure Odd still had at least 70% of his code. I'm seeing a gap in what XANA's power level should have been after absorbing so much code from Odd and what its power level actually ended up being. I get that increments of 5 are easy, but.... I dunno. It just irks me that that many codes absorbed led to only such a small increase in power.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Yeah that's so very true. But then again, the original series was never good at numbers either. And this is kind of annoying seeing at how fast XANA was gaining power at the beginning of the series (he hit, what 70% by the third episode?) It seems that with the majority of Odd's codes taken he'd be more than 85% (or whatever it was in this episode.)

As far as Ulrich and Aelita...yeah Snickie you raise a valid point. I guess that makes sense.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

I have a headcanon that XANA already had at least 50% of the power at the start of CLE. I mean, think about it. He obviously had enough to create new towers in Sector 5 (confirmed in ep1) and create a spectre, right? That means he had something that was more than he'd had in s1 of CL. It definitely didn't start at 0%.

Edit: Wow, someone's already come out with a Spanish subtitled version. Impressive. -goes to watch-
Edit (again): Nope, it's not actually subtitled. Darn.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh derp. I can't believe I didn't think about that. Of course XANA already had to have some power stored up or else he wouldn't have been able to attack. lol... Just ignore me... Wink
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm going back and watching the ends of the source code arc episodes to make a spreadsheet of the numbers regarding codes and XANA's powers.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 am

Snickie wrote:I think it's because they didn't realize what was happening to the spectre when Odd was singing and it was glitching out.
Doesn't matter. You see a way out, you take advantage of it, you don't stop to think of the potential downsides.

A blindfolded monkey who can't even sign his name would think to do that.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:58 am

I don’t know if I’d think to do that…I’d probably have a deer in the headlights moment too, if I was in their place... 
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue7/17CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Left_bar_bleue3/3CLE Episode 15: Les Sans Codes Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down