Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streaming all of Code Lyoko from beginning to end, 4 episodes per week

Go down

Streaming all of Code Lyoko from beginning to end, 4 episodes per week Empty Streaming all of Code Lyoko from beginning to end, 4 episodes per week

Post by TeganGibby Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

So I am going to be streaming all of Code Lyoko starting with Season 1, Episode 1 and continuing in order, 4 episodes/week, starting sometime this week.

I was thinking about doing a weekday night for a bit different time; what do you guys think? I want the schedule to be regular and not change each week, so I want to pick a time when the most interested people are available to watch. It can start as early as tomorrow night.

The stream is located at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tegangibby-s-random-stream (I'm not recording my streams of the episodes; if you want an on demand copy, look to Amazon or iTunes)

So would anyone be interested in a weekly Code Lyoko stream from episode 1 to the end, 4 episodes a week?

EDIT: Probably going to happen either Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays at 9pm EST. Let me know if you want to watch!
Now officially happening on Wednesdays at 9PM EST (starting 4/17). Be there! Stream link above if you missed it.

EDIT 4/24/2012: I apologize for the problems with this week's stream. I will have them fixed by the time we meet next week, and we will pick up with episode 6 then.

TeganGibby
Konger
Konger

Back to top Go down