Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

+4
Koneko on lyoko
Snickie
Atlas
JeremysGirl
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:51 pm

NOTE: This RP takes place after episode 19: The Trap, since the next episode hasn't aired yet.

Plot: Summer vacation is coming up. The gang is planning to spend their summer in peace at Kadic, but XANA and Tyron have other plans, like increasing the temperature. XANA has gotten stronger and the gang has no choice but to recruit other members to help fight XANA and Tyron.

Rules (follow them, three strikes you're out):

1. General forum rules.
2. Keep to the general plot. Side stories are okay as long as they don't deviate too far from the story.
3. Canon couples are not enforced.
4. I don't have a preference of rp style as long as it's within the plot. I personally use script style.
5. No pics from well known anime or video games. General anime pics are fine.
6. MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Have fun!  Very Happy

Canon Characters:
Jeremie: PeaceKeeper2014
Aelita: Koneko on lyoko
Yumi: Aelitaxwilliam
Odd:
William:
Ulrich:
Laura:
Jym:
Tyron:
Anthea:

(If I'm missing someone, let me know.)

CC Format (follow mine):

Name: Liz Stuart
Birthplace: USA
Looks: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Liz2vj5
Lyoko Looks: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Lizlyoko3sc6
Weapon: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Khopesh3
Powers: Flaming Fist (fireball projectile), Flaming Sword Dash (runs up and stabs enemies with a flame around her sword), Flame Circle (creates a protective circle of fire with in a 5 foot radius)
Vehicle: Blue hoverboard with a picture of Tutankhamun's mask on it
Bio: Liz came to Kadic from the USA after her family died in a house fire and when none of her relatives would look after her. She still has nightmares about the fire that cause her to wake up, crying. She is a major bookworm and can get teased about it. Her feelings can get hurt easily. She doesn't understand a word of French, until Jeremie makes a translator for her. (like a bluetooth headset that translates both ways for her) She spends her free time studying or using a program like Rosetta Stone for French. She overhears Jeremie and the gang discussing Lyoko and got interested. She considers Aelita to be her best friend.
Likes: Books, Ancient Egypt, school, hanging with friends...did I mention books
Dislikes: Language barriers, being alone, being teased, fire
Crush: Jeremie

Last edited by JeremysGirl on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing players for Jeremie)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Atlas Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Honest question; who is Tyron?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Watch the CLE series, Atlas.  That'll answer your question.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:32 am

So, is the rp approved?
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 pm

DO EET!
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

When more people post characters here, we'll start. A one person rp isn't really exciting.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:43 am

Gonna start this on a green because it seems like most of the fighting will be happening on Lyoko, if you want it moved up to orange just send me a pm Smile Really sorry for how long this has taken by the way D;

I have to go out soon, so I'll post my characters bio when I get back.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Can I be Yumi?

This looks like a fun idea!!!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue14/18Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue4/5Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Dude! This RP has been going for awhile now.......you're in it dude. You're Jake, helping Liz and Jonathon get the principal's office.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:35 pm

I think that's actually PK, haha Razz I'd love to join if the RP is still open! (though I'm flattered that you think I RP as well as PK, honestly, he's a great RPer)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue14/18Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue4/5Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 pm

....................ah crap, sorry I got my RPs confused. See I'm in two RP's that are undergoing the exact same events, but you're in one of them and PK is in the other. hahaah oops, but yeah, if your usernames weren't different i'd assume you were the same guys, you RP in pretty much the same fashion. You're welcome ^_^
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Sure, you can be Yumi. Let me edit the first post with you name next to Yumi's.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:27 pm

I'll go ahead and take on the Jeremie role and still RP Jonathon as well. Sign me in next to Jeremie. (since I've pretty much done it once already xD)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Ah, no problem. I can see that we're both kind of wandering around in the RPs, since they're both around the beginning, so not that much is going on yet. I'm super excited to RP with you guys. Smile

And awesome! Thanks, Liz.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Oh no, the pleasure is ours! It will be fun RPing with someone with your talent. and we need people too xD
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am

We need more canon characters. Especially Odd, Aelita, Ulrich, William, and Laura. Anyone is welcome to join! Aelita
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 am

I don't mind picking up a canon character, not sure who though -3-
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 am

When you decide, let me know so I can add you. Smile
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:55 pm

PICK AELITA!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:05 am

Hmmmm I'll try with Aelita, I can't guarantee anything amazing with her character though so bear with me ^^;
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:43 am

Name: Aya
Birthplace: If I could, I would say lyoko, but I was born in the town at the hospital.
Looks:Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Img-thing?
Lyoko Looks: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break 1340472-bigthumbnail
Weapon: Her gun
Powers: She control's air, but, there is a concequence when using it, she gets weak. Also, her gun has 3 settings, Lazer beam, Rapid fire, or single fire. They all count on bullets and how fast Jeremy could refill them. 
Vehicle: Motor cycle, thorns are painted into it.
Bio: Well, lets just say her parents abandoned her when she was just a kid, about 3-4 years old. She was raised by her aunt that couldnt have any children and of course, her aunt raised her as her own, and Aya adapted to her aunt and started calling her mommy, so now, Aya doesnt even know that she is her aunt. And yet, still calls her mommy, even if their hair was different, her aunt made up a story and she still believes it till this day. But...something happened..She wondered off when she was about..10 into a weird computer place..she went ande explored, finding 3 scanners, she hopped into one but only for it to close, she banged on the door for help, but no one really came. She didnt even know how long she was in this thing for, but when she stopped screaming, she noticed she looked completely different. She was confused and had no idea what to do, untill she came into contact with kankerlats. Which made her run when they started to fire, she needed to hide, and found a tower(she was in the desert section) in the middle of the desert. SHe ran inside and looked around. She was safe, for now. She fell to the ground and fell asleep from exsaustion. Ever since then, she had grown within this tower, learning things and finding out what the enemies were. SHe grew smart, and now, by her curiousity, she had explored lyoko, and found enemies like no other
Likes: sweets, talking, laughing, hanging out with friends, sometimes silence, sleeping, food, music, reading, running.
Dislikes: Bugs, silence, rude people, xana of course, reading, house parties.
Crush: Hmm None yet

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:31 pm

It's okay, but put in a bio besides "meet her" please.

Much better an you're in.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Welcome to the RP, hope you have fun!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 pm

I will have fun, dont you worry! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content