Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

+4
Koneko on lyoko
Snickie
Atlas
JeremysGirl
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 pm

I don't doubt it, xD i can't wait to see how you make your entrance.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Same here!! i just need to find an opening to join in.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Ever thought about being someone else who was stuck on Lyoko like Aelita was and you pop in to help out with the massive fight that's going on right now? Then Jeremie does his whole, materializes you thing and you're good to go?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:32 am

Thats actually not a bad Idea, I like your thinking! I have to put that in her Bio then, Honestly, I had a headache, so my brain didnt really wanna work properly >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Hahaha, well, you're absolutely welcome to steal my idea. have at it if you want.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 am

I'm really sorry, but you guys are gonna have to fill me in on what I've missed while I've been away ^^; then I can put Lyra back into the RP and I can come in with Aelita now too xD
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 am

Well, my character, Aya had met liz and jonathon. and of course, she fought along side them and aelita got to the tower and now I think she deactivated it and both jonathon and aya are in a different tower. 1: because aya used a power that made her weak as anything, 2: jonathon plans to stay with her till jeremy could devurtialize her since she was stuck for so long kinda like aelita

so yup :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:45 am

Thanks :3 Hmmm....not sure how to put my character back into that xD Also, I finished Lyra's character bio, finally.
Name: Lyra Roberts
Birthplace: England
Looks: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 BlGkemiW4AR2NBClF3xY6nrWIhZCI7j6fE1XfbF7cYjAgwseSeKbPPxMtnvSa44P-3ip1O1c0VAr8ZFqu3w3c0wOs4DpSTWTZZKCdIFPJA7PT4YnVukmxcTfbQ
Lyoko Looks: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Dsm_nmRd996TZADam-LdNXUxfCxy8sjYAyw8pabfiPTuPUSgyzuouyXOyo10b2CsAvA-PTsPZUz4s86Eywb8GryuGHuVh4CqF7eJf4oeJFnyrDZ5-IHPif8ZWQ
Weapon: A gold coloured 6 ft bow staff that can retract into a short stick that can fit into a holder on the back of her belt.
Powers: The piece over her eye allows her to look through solid things on Lyoko e.g trees, mountains, blocks of ice etc.. to see a straight path to the tower.
Vehicle: wheels can come up from the bottom of her boots in a roller skate style and something(idk fire?) shooting out of the back of her boots propels her forwards.
Bio: Lyra’s been studying at Kadic for almost a year now. She’s in France on an exchange, meaning that a few students from Kadic had gone to England to study. She struggled a lot at first when it came to the language as her French wasn’t particularly great, but spending time within the country has allowed her to improve and she can now engage in conversations with other teachers and students. While she’s learning French here and helping in a few English lessons, her main focus on studying is science. She does enjoy sports lessons, but she doesn’t go out of her way to join any clubs, since she’d rather be online in her spare time; whether she’s doing something useful online, we may never know. Even though she loves it in France, Lyra is starting to get a bit homesick, so she’s been spending a lot more time in English lessons or online lately.
Likes: Science(specifically human biology), sports, being online and talking to friends and family back home, sci-fi.
Dislikes: Geography classes, slow internet connection, people who ignored her when she first came to France because she couldn’t speak the language very well and people who do that to others.
Crush: “...actors don’t count do they?” N/A
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 am

i like that avatar thingy you used! perfect. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Megatank
Megatank

Back to top Go down

Post by videofreak1127 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Is it too late to ask to join, or can I do it?

videofreak1127
Blok
Blok

Male Posts : 35

Character Sheet

https://www.youtube.com/KaraokeTitans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2