Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon

2 posters

Go down

No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Empty No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 am

Earth: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Oliver-Queen-arrow-cw-34486914-1280-1024.jpg
Lyoko: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/16/161219/2424761-green_arrow_render.png
Lyoko (Xanafied): http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122690/3154804-1015565590-arrow.jpg

Name: Jonathon
Age: 15 (I know, I know "There's no way that guy is 15!", he's not, but it's the closest pic i could find to what i was looking for)
Height: 5'11"

Vitality(Health): 10/10
Energy: (pending update)
Experience: (pending update)

Background: Jonathon is a very good student at an Academy for those with an affinity for Math and Science. He sometimes gets in trouble due to a short temper but usually is a really nice guy.  He is protective of those he cares about and is completely faithful to his girlfriend who he loves very much. He is very athletic and runs competitively on his school's track team and swimming team. He belongs to a family of hunters which gives him a lot of experience with a bow and arrow, his main weapon of choice. Also, he has taken many different martial arts classes and is experienced with Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Escrima, and Brazilian Ju-Jitzu. He has a very strong will power, or stubborness, which allows him to do things most people can't simply because he won't give up. Although, despite all this, anyone who knows him would consider him very unlucky because of past social problems and bullying. He no longer has any social anxiety and is actually very out-going, but still unlucky when it comes to difficult situations.

Description: Jonathon is tall, about 5'11", and has a pretty average looking face. He's not ugly, but nor is he attractive.  He has short, dirty-blonde hair that he parts to his left side in sort of a wave for his bangs. Despite him being 15 most people think he's 17 until he tells them, thus he looks older than he is. He used to wear glasses but he now wears contacts that he's not supposed to sleep with but he does anyways.

Class: Ranger --> Marksman

Weapon Set no.1: Cortex Bow                      
Two-Handed/Long Range Projectile                      
Level 1
Damage: +3 vs Infantry/ -2 vs Armor
Accuracy: +2
Special: /
Ammunition: 30/1/1 
Notes: Specially made bow for long range shots allowing user to fire over great distances.

Weapon Set no.2: Flechette             
One-Handed/Short Range                    
Level 1
Damage: +1 vs Infantry/ -3 vs Armor
Accuracy: +1
Special: /
Ammunition: 12/1/-    (no reload on the flechettes)
Notes: Looks REALLY cool.

Armor: Vigilante's Hood
Outfit
Weight: 0 (has no restriction on movement, movement per turn is still 5 spaces)
Defense: +1 (Projectile and Melee damage), 0 (Laser and Spell damage)
Special: Natureswiftness: Automatically makes you dodge an attack that would be lethal. Can not occur more than once every 3 actions.
Note: Green outfit worn by archers to hide their identities and protect them from harm.

(all characters will start with basic armor, clothes on Earth, and very minor armor on Lyoko. In a way, the administrators will take care of the first set for you, and then you can buy upgrades if you wish.)

Skills:
Multi-Shot
Level 1
Effect: Can hit up to three targets at once for 50% of normal damage + 1
Cost: 1 energy
Casttime: 1 action
Cooldown: 3 actions

Feats: Characters will start with any 2 feats of their choice that their character can learn when you start the game. You can choose another feat for each mission that you complete without get devirtualized or go unconscious. There will be a feats list in the Index section as soon as Atlas can get around to it. He's very busy so don't rush him. ^_^

(talents and traits will no longer be a part of the game. Feats are a combination of both with the exception of some traits that have become skills.)

Stats: 
--------------------------------------------------------
COMBAT

Strength--> 0                                          (Players automatically start with 5 points that are put into their choice of stats)
Dexterity--> 1
Spell Power--> 0
Toughness--> 0
Agility--> 1
Resistance--> 0
------------------------------------------------------
SUPPORT

Electronics--> 0                                    (I put 2 in my combat stats, and 3 in my support stats)
Mechanics--> 0 
Athletics--> 1
Thievery--> 1
Charisma--> 0
Awareness--> 1
Survival--> 0

Inventory:                                                              
Item                        Quantity   Level 
Cortex Bow11
Arrows-n/a
Vigilante's Hood11
Flechettes121
PLEASE INFORM ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG THAT I NEED TO CHANGE. I AM WORKING CLOSELY WITH ATLAS TO PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A COMPLETE CHARACTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE. ONCE WE HAVE FINISHED WORKING OUT ANY KINKS, I WILL POST A TEMPLATE EXPLAINING EXACTLY WHAT EACH NUMBER MEANS AND HOW TO FILL IN CERTAIN SLOTS. ON THAT POST I WILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE ANY QUESTIONS.   

Last edited by No.1JerlitaFan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:01 am; edited 21 times in total
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Left_bar_bleue0/0No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Left_bar_bleue0/0No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Empty Re: No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon

Post by Snickie Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Unfortunately, neither do I, nor does the entire mod staff.
Fortunately, Atlas is almost finished writing the new official rules. Given his current RL situation and the fact that he's working solo on it, we're hoping it will be up by the end of this week. Hang tight!
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Empty Re: Snickie

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks for the update on the current situation. At this point, any news is good news. I'm fairly new, so getting a little impatient is something I will get under control, and updates from anyone help me do that. I trust that Atlas knows what he's doing, he seems like a good guy from what I've seen. Anyway, I heard from him that yes, a new update is in fact coming out soon. Again, if there's anything I can do to help anyone, just let me know.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Energy::
Experience::

Back to top Go down

No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon Empty Re: No.1JerlitaFan's Character - Jonathon

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down