Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer?

+3
Ivona no Fyra
Atlas
No.1JerlitaFan
7 posters

Go down

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer?

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:36 pm

To kick it all off!!!! EREN X ANNIE!!!!!!!!

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Eren_and_annie_03_by_noperi1392-d6gqpv5
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue0/0Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue0/0Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty Re: Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer?

Post by Atlas Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Shocked
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue5/10Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue4/12Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue0/5Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 pm

I think I kind of get this, but at the same time I don't (I couldn't find an example of this using google, so..)
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Okay, so this thread I created simply so that people can put up all those shipping pictures of pairings that people say are bad pairings. Personally, I kind of like Eren x Annie, but almost everyone thinks it's a dumb idea. Another bad example of shipping, which means good example for this topic, would be France x Canada from Hetalia. like seriously.....that is the worst ship i've ever heard of.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Hm..
Dark Pit x Amazon Pandora (definitely would never happen for real)
Spoiler:
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Don't know who they are! But I'll trust you on this one! Now that you understand, have fun!

Don't know about anyone else, but this ship bothers me....a lot. DavexVriska
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? 2517459_1331957227793.53res_495_343
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:18 am

Yumi x Ulrich
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? 640px-Yumi_i_ulrich

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Trollface-emoticon-2
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue5/10Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue4/12Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Left_bar_bleue0/5Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:34 am

I'm surprised you didn't say Jeremie x Aelita, Atlas. Laughing 

That being said,....
Jeremie x Laura
Aelita x Sissi
Odd x Jim (this one scares the s*** out of me)
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm

I don't like this one at all, it's just seems....odd to me! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (CSI: Miami intro) 

Odd X Aelita.

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Oddlita_by_wafflethenomnom_chii-d5mgwc3
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:09 pm

A5.
Hit!

Anyhow.
Shadow x Amy ..just why?
Courtney x Alejandro
Len x Miku
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:14 pm

...I just heard about this one.

Jim x .......Mr. Delmas
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm actually not surprised at all.
I'm also not sure where I stand on the XANA x William pairing, so we best torpedo it quickly.
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

*launching torpedo* *target destroyed*

You're welcome ^_^

I don't even see how you'd ship someone with xana since he's not a tangible object.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivona no Fyra Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 am

Well, in the novelization, XANA pretends to be a human at one point.

More ships to destroy;
Riku x Kairi
Sora x Riku
Saix x Xemnas
Roxas x Xion
(we could go on and on..)
Oh yeah, and Odd x William
Ivona no Fyra
Ivona no Fyra
Manta
Manta

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm

To be honest, I don't really like ships that are straight. I don't know, they just, don't do it for me.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 pm

What's wrong with straight ships? Usually if a boat isn't straight it sinks (xD wasn't that punny?)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 am

I'm not sure. I just see a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends making out and stuff all the time, so I'm kind of sick of it. But there aren't many gay things around, so when I do see them I think its cute.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:24 am

Understandable, but wasn't the point of this thread to show ships that ARE outrageous??? It's in the description...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Good rules evil ends now Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:15 am

Sunoharu x Okazaki
Good rules evil ends now
Good rules evil ends now
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Good rules evil ends now wrote:Sunoharu x Okazaki
Two things:
1. Sunohara*
2. Screw you

Ushio Okazaki x Jim Morales
*cue the XANA pedobear*
drpdrp97
drpdrp97
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 311

Character Sheet

http://theairforce.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:30 am

Mr. Delmas x Aelita

#OTP
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Did Someone Say... Ship Destroyer? Snotlout-and-Astrid-hiccup-and-friends-12601578-511-287

Astrid and Snotlout..... *shudders*

Last edited by No.1JerlitaFan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : picture didn't show up)
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down