Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Memories on XL

+4
eseiprahs
Stella Luce 333
Snickie
LongHairedAelita
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Best Memories on XL

Post by eseiprahs Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Haha, woo! I know, but it puts pressure on you too when you haven't updated stories haha wooooopss
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Health::
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/18Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Energy::
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed May 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Trust me, I know…I procrastinate all the time! You just have to try & do your best any way…That’s how you got your fans in the first place!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:43 am

Snickie wrote:Sector Competitions when Shadows was still admin.  My desert sector friends Soul and Kelly... ahh, we were amazing. <3
I MISS YOU GUYS I'M SORRY I'M NEVER ON SKYPE ANYMORE <3333

I'M SORRY TOO. ): Looking through our old threads in Desert just makes me sad. You, me, and Soul were so excited and adorable, and making the Desert sector insanely active with you two is one my favorite memories.

Before this version of XL, there was cl.yourbb.nl (which I'll give credit where credit is due: Railen, Snowy, Kitty, John, and Rena were the mods who put so much backbreaking work into making XL what it is). Some of my favorite memories are of wreaking havoc there with Shadows and Enzo. The infamous Yay Wars and spam wars! Though I still talk to both of them, it's difficult to recreate the feeling of running amok, doing and saying all the crazy things that come from a 13-year-old's mind (and generally not caring that you're annoying to everyone else but the three of you), when it's...you know...nearly seven years later and you're all just a tad bit more mature.

Fave memories also come from that Chatbox. Oh, dear SAKT and ATAKS. I can't believe I remember these acronyms all these years later. And the asylum!

#nostalgiapost #becuzimavoidingfinals
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:35 pm

How is it that the Yay Wars were nearly seven years ago???

I feel old…

((Welcome back, Kelly! Feel free to avoid your finals here!))
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/17Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Your Best Memories on XL  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 pm

THE ASYLUM OMG
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down