Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life

2 posters

Go down

Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Empty Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life

Post by SMARTAgentKC Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Hey Guys SMARTAgentKC here with one of his best stories yet. 

I went though several months of Roleplaying a crossover RP of Totally Spies and Martin Mystery (which is a canon based crossover as the two have had an adventure together before) with a few friends of mine and the story ideas we came up with were so amazing that I just had to take all that data and put it into a fanfic series and have the main canon characters go through adventures based on the stuff we wrote.

Now granted a lot of the stuff I filtered through and some edits were made to various characters with their creator's permission and I had to create some back story to introduce the various other created characters.

I will post this story Chapter by Chapter in a Google Doc and post the links here in this topic.

I would like it if someone would read this over and help me detect Grammar issues. I also have a finished product on Fanfiction.net with the same title that you guys could read and I am currently working on the second fic as we speak

Chapter 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/119l1idYld0lfuS_kbAAsxnON3zmCnfFkNJIyP15U70g/edit?usp=sharing
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet
Health::
Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Left_bar_bleue0/0Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Left_bar_bleue0/0Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Empty Re: Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:55 pm

This is really good! It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Totally Spies, but the voices of the characters sound spot on…

Since you specifically asked for grammar help: Your biggest issue is run on sentences. Luckily, this has an easy fix. Simply say your sentences out loud, & insert punctuation wherever you stop to take a breath (most likely a period after a complete thought or a comma after a phrase).

That said, normally run on sentences are my biggest pet peeve…but not only did I finish the first story, I’m currently reading the second!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Left_bar_bleue7/17Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Left_bar_bleue3/3Totally Mystery and the Thief of Life Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down