Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raptor: Chaos Chronicles

Go down

Raptor: Chaos Chronicles Empty Raptor: Chaos Chronicles

Post by SMARTAgentKC Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Hey Guys this is another story I've also written recently. This one entirely based off the world of a Classic DOS game called Raptor: Call of the Shadows. A great 2D top shooter that I recommend anyone to play. It's done in first person to give a more personal feel as if you're seeing it from the eyes of the main character. I also included a theme song (which is a rock suite of several of songs in the game) and a FMV transcript to express what I was thinking of when I heard the song. It's somewhat related to the story but it isn't the story.

FMV Theme and Transcript

Dawn of Chaos
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet
Health::
Raptor: Chaos Chronicles Left_bar_bleue0/0Raptor: Chaos Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Raptor: Chaos Chronicles Left_bar_bleue0/0Raptor: Chaos Chronicles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down