Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theory on William's background

2 posters

Go down

Theory on William's background Empty Theory on William's background

Post by Squishy_Williams Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 am

I just remembered the similarities between Mr. Puck and William’s Lyoko outfit and now I’m thinking of an AU where William is actually an AI created by Anthea,Aelita’s mother,and sent to Kadic to protect Aelita
But his programming doesn’t sync up well with Lyoko which is why he went all nuts and got himself hijacked by XANA
William being a program would also explain all his inexplicably advanced skills like diffusing a bomb, fixing the scanners, driving a car, etc. As well as explain how he always seems to mysteriously know when the Lyoko warriors are in danger + remember things even after the return to the past.
Thoughts?
Squishy_Williams
Squishy_Williams
Konger
Konger

Female Posts : 9

Character Sheet
Health::
Theory on William's background Left_bar_bleue0/0Theory on William's background Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Theory on William's background Left_bar_bleue0/0Theory on William's background Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://bagxboy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Theory on William's background Empty Re: Theory on William's background

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:21 am

Personally, I don’t really see the similarity with their outfits, but I think it’s an interesting AU idea! You should write it!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
Theory on William's background Left_bar_bleue7/17Theory on William's background Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
Theory on William's background Left_bar_bleue3/3Theory on William's background Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down