Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for cast and crew

4 posters

Go down

Searching for cast and crew Empty Searching for cast and crew

Post by Sakura10594 Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:46 pm

I couldn't find any better place to put this so please bare with me.

So I would love to do a radio drama on my version of a last season of Code Lyoko and-WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? What do you mean it's already been done by everyone? I know but hear me out!

Okay seriously, I do want to do this. Season five only had them shutting down X.A.N.A. and it made me want a true ending. I know everyone has done it, but I still think it would be a fun project. Plus, I'm trying to use some original ideas so mine won't be the same thing. 

As I'm a person who wants to involve everyone she can on a project, even if it kills me, that's why I thought I would post it here too with a lot of Code Lyoko fans. I understand if you want to pass it up. But I'm looking for about...29ish recurring characters (From the new group of warriors to their classmates to the older versions of the original gang to the younger versions of them and more) along with a lot of extras. So if you like to voice and have a decent mic, this may be a fun thing for you. I have all of the audition information here if you would like to check it out: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hxBosqHlaBFHm4ajRr01w0SD6XL1BGtMqV15heAx6BM/edit?usp=sharing
Sakura10594
Sakura10594
Blok
Blok

Female Posts : 46

Character Sheet
Health::
Searching for cast and crew Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching for cast and crew Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Searching for cast and crew Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching for cast and crew Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://asting10594.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Searching for cast and crew Empty Re: Searching for cast and crew

Post by Squishy_Williams Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:46 am

I'm thinking about auditioning, I think I have a pretty good voice for Jeremie or maybe Odd (younger of course) but more to the point...

THERE ARE OTHER CODE LYOKO RADIO DRAMAS??????

I need these in my life
Squishy_Williams
Squishy_Williams
Konger
Konger

Female Posts : 9

Character Sheet

http://bagxboy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura10594 Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:56 am

@Squishy_Williams: I dnno about other radio dramas, I mean fanseasons in general. But if you do decide to audition Im looking forward to hearing it.
Sakura10594
Sakura10594
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:55 pm

What do you mean by radio drama exactly? 

I'm going to be doing some voice acting for a friend and I could use some practice, so I might as well audition.
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura10594 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Hey Umbra, sorry it took me forever to get back to you. I've been so lazy on getting online this week >.<

Hey, I would love to listen on what you got. Like I said, I have plenty of roles and still a few minor characters that will either be put on the list late or I'll just assign after auditions end. As for your question of the radio drama...Let's see if I can answer this in an understandable way. For how I'm doing this, it's like voice acting in a regular episode of the show. The only two differences is (this first one is obivous) it's a fanseason so new ideas and stuff and there is no visual. (Because I can't animate, eitherwise I would love to have visuals.)
Sakura10594
Sakura10594
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:42 am

This sounds like a really cool project. I don’t have any VA experience or a mic...I just wanted to pop in to say that I’m rooting for you!

Here is a site with some old radio dramas, if that helps to explain what they are…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Searching for cast and crew Left_bar_bleue7/17Searching for cast and crew Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Searching for cast and crew Left_bar_bleue3/3Searching for cast and crew Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Animus Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:23 am

I feel like I have a pretty firm grasp of what I'm dealing with here. 

You said that it was okay to have some white noise (which, for the record, I do not), but what about echoes from your own voice is a room? Unfortunately, I don't have a booth or insulated closet that I can record in, so it's likely I'll be getting a some extra feedback when I record. Is that okay or will I be denied a role because of this? 

Also, I apologize for not getting back to you for a week. I've stopped coming here out of habit and I totally forgot.
Umbra Animus
Umbra Animus
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 342

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum