Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet as Candy

Go down

Sweet as Candy Empty Sweet as Candy

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Alrighty! Time for the next challenge! This one will be judged by yours truly, though if anyone else wants to help out with the judging process, they can drop me a PM. This one is for Halloween, but the lighter side of it.

The challenge: A Halloween fic. But a sweet one.

Romance, friendship, humor, family, etc, etc. This is for your halloween fics that take the happiest and lightest parts of the holiday.

What I’m judging on: Well, basically plot and how well you use Halloween to your advantage. Character interactions also. And sweetness level too, of course (without getting to sweet. Grammar mechanics and spelling too, and also characterization. Remember, if you’re interested in being a judge, just shoot me a PM!

Prizes up for Grabs: Three CPs are available for this! Two for the first place winner, and one for the runner up.

Length: At least 500 words. No more than 10,000. I’ll accept multi-chapter entries but stay within the word range and all chapters have to be posted by the deadline. If you have a problem with any of these, PM me and we’ll see what we can do.

Rules:
Link it, don’t post it here.

Make sure you follow all the fanfiction and forum rules here as well as the rules for wherever you post it.

No rated M content in this particular challenge.

Deadline: November Second

Feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns you have.

-Shadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down