Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics

4 posters

Go down

Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 pm

These are my favorite of my Code Lyoko fics, because I know I have a lot of them x.x

Tricker's Treat - Odd's injury disrupts his Halloween plans, but is it all bad?

Cookies, Milk, and Raw Carrots - OddxAelita on Christmas with their little girl. Very Happy

I Hope You Dance - UlrichxAelita, A school dance surprise when the gang is separated by college.

They Wanted Penguins - This is a really old contest fic for XL using the inside jokes from Kitty, Railen, Kiwi, Rena and I. Maybe John too, I can't remember.

I think that's good for now, and you can also find my profile here

Let me know what you think Very Happy
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty Re: Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics

Post by Railen Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 am

Needless to say each one of those are small miracles of the Earth. ^^ Love to the Penguins.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Health::
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue22/22Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Energy::
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue1/1Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue0/0Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:16 pm

I finally got around to finishing a fic that I've been working on on and off for a long time. Let me know what you think Smile

What We Can't Control - "You're not dying Aelita!" I lie to her, we both know full well it's a lie but it still brings tears to my eyes to see her give up.
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm

I believe I have read and reviewed that (I' m in reviewing mode lately) I loved it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 am

"Mommy! Daddy! Santa came! Santa came!" Leila screeches excitedly, launching herself onto the bed, "It's 7:01 we can get up now and go open the presents he left!" Her emerald eyes sparkled with excitement and wonder, the one night a year that was truly inexplicable for every young child.
I grin, "We're coming Leila, why don't you go start sorting them into piles for us?"
"Ok Daddy." Leila says with a smile, leaping off our bed and running into the living room.
Yea, I'm going to miss this when she's fifteen and too old for Santa Claus. But for now, I'll enjoy every minute of it. Even if it does taste a little like raw carrot.

What I love abot yor work is that you alwys know how to make us feel somthng as we're redng the story...You're relly good at pullng on our hertstrngs...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue7/17Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue3/3Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue0/0Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm almost positive before I even got on this site I'd read I Hope You Dance and I'd loved it. The one thing I don't like is how POV changes like it does. I had a friend point out to me that when you sit there and say who it is it's less like a story because in a story you should just be able to read it to tell. Though, I still love it. X3 I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I can be pretty critical sometimes (even of my own work, which is why it has mistakes here and there because if re-read over it I can't deal with how much I miss or how this isn't how I wanted it and then end up changing it forever and never getting it posted. XD), but I mean it to be nice. X3

Anyway, I really do love your stories and will probably read some more when I get time. ^^
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue10/21Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Left_bar_bleue4/6Snowy's Code Lyoko Fics Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down