Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlitxAngel's Stories

2 posters

Go down

MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty MoonlitxAngel's Stories

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

These are going to be posted in order from oldest to newest. The descriptions are taken directly from fanfiction.net. =3 Right now I'm focusing on my multi-chapter stories, so I won't be posting my one-shots, but you can find them on my profile on fanfiction.net

Profile (this is a link)

Note: The Review Count isn't going to go up until the end of the story. =3 Also, the majority of my stories are 30 chapters long. I think there are one or two that go a little below or a little above that save for One Letter which only had 6 chapters.

Name: Times to Remember and Things to Change
((Link))
Description: Ulrich is getting fed up with being treated like he can't fight by Yumi and Odd on Lyoko. When he finds this new person on Lyoko, and begins to befriend him, he realizes his friends might have different motives than he'd thought.
Review Count: 78

Name: Darkened Moon
((Link))
Description: Ulrich has a secret and when things start getting out of control will Ulrich lose his friends and succumb to the beast side of himself? UxYxW and hinted JxA.
Review Count: 126

Name: Silence and Insanity
((Link))
Description: It's after break and something is amiss. Ulrich refuses to speak a word and there's a new girl on Lyoko. Is she friend or foe? How did she end up there? Why does she know so much about Xana? YxU JxA OxOC
Review Count: 143

Name: Left Behind
((Link))
Description: Ulrich left to get away from everything to do with Xana. His life spiraled out of control and now he's being sucked back in. Summary sucks. The story is much better. D: YxU? JxA OxSa? Rated T for drug and alcohol usage and other stuff.
Review Count: 118

Name: Disappearance
((Link))
Description: Ulrich and Yumi disappear and afterward Odd and Crystal... Will Jeremie and Aelita help the kids in enough time to not disappear themselves? UxY JxA OxOC. Recap included for those who can't/don't have time to re-read Times to Remember and Things to Change.
Review Count: 68

Name: A Family Bond (current work in progress)
((Link))
Description: He'd always been frightened by fire... Weird visions of a small boy... A girl claiming to be your sister... Was it all true, or was it a trick of Xana's?
Review Count: 112

Name: Darkened Moon v2
((Link))
Summary:The way the first story would have gone. How will Ulrich's friends react when they learn about the secret he's been hiding from them all these years? Especially, how will Yumi react? UxY hinted JxA and OxOC werewolves and vampires (?) present.
Review Count: 118

Name: One Letter
((Link))
Description: A year ago today he'd taken his life... He'd left his friends behind and again Odd was reading the letter left behind to remember why... To remember why his best friend had taken his own life... Rated T for character death mentioned/suicide. Hinted UxO
Review Count: 15 (this one is a lot lower due to the smaller amount of chapters.)

Name: Falling to Darkness
((Link))
Description: How could this have happened? They were gone. Dead, but he wasn't sure why it was so upsetting... He worked against them and yet there was this unknown pain in his chest, like something inside him was breaking... That's when he remembered the beginning....
Review Count: N/A

Last edited by MoonlitxAngel on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Health::
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue10/21MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Energy::
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue4/6MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Experience::
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue0/0MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty Re: MoonlitxAngel's Stories

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 am

Yumi sneaked into her house and up to her room.

"A letter came for you today," Hiroki told her waving a white envelope in front of her face.

Yumi grabbed it. "Don't take my things, Hiroki."

"Or what?" he asked walking away to his room.

"One day you'll get what's coming to you," she whispered as she entered her room and opened the envelope. She guessed it was another love letter from William. She gasped when she opened it. It read:

Dear Yumi,

I know, this is a really late explanation. I'm sorry to you, Odd, and Aelita. I shouldn't have left like I did. I can't explain everything right now, but know that I'm watching over you guys. You have no need to worry.

I'm writing this letter in Kadic's library. I've been around the area for awhile and thought I'd finally come back. Though, you won't recognize me with everything that's changed. That is, not until I want to be seen by you guys. Xane and his dad are really going at it and I'm keeping you guys safe. If you could get Jeremie back, that would be great.

To end this letter I'd like to say two things. One, thank you… I've seen the tribute to me in the factory and I was touched. I cried for a good while, too. Two, now that Xana, Xane's dad, and Xane have been released we can use our Lyoko powers on Earth. Practice with them.

Stay strong, Yumi. Don't falter and I'll see you soon…

With love,

Ulrich Stern

I love this litle Yumi & Ulrck momnt! It's amzng to me that you alwys seem to find the perfct way to say what you want to say...& you certnly know how to tug on our hertstrngs!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue7/17MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue3/3MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue0/0MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks. x3 I really do love all my stories b/c people <3 them.
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue10/21MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
MoonlitxAngel's Stories Left_bar_bleue4/6MoonlitxAngel's Stories Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Here it is, people. All of you on XL get a sneak preview (the full prologue) of my next fic after Darkened Moon V2. It starts around the ending of S4 right when William was brought back (though in the first chapters he's still under Xana's control), so yes. This fic will have some of William in it. =3

Also, if things are a bit confusing 1.) it's supposed to be that way. xD 2.) I wrote this then had to add stuff when where I wanted it to go changed. xD

Anyway, here it is! Enjoy!

Prologue

The rain soaked through his clothes as he stood before the four glossy, gray headstones that stood before him as he mourned at the graveyard. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been standing there or how late it was due to the rain, but time didn’t matter to him, not anymore… Time had no meaning. Each one of the four people who lay beneath his feet had died before their time… All four had died within a few months of each other and the last of the four had only been a week ago… First to go had been Jeremie Belpois, the group’s computer wizard and support… Next had been Yumi Ishiyama, the silent observer… Third had been Aelita Stones, their winged princess… Last of the four to die had been Odd Della Robbia, the group’s light-hearted goofball who seemed to be everyone’s friend…
Each of their deaths still sat at the front of his mind, replaying over and over to torment him. With his own hands he had killed each of them. With his own hands he’d taken the lives from four different people… People he couldn’t even remember if he knew or not…
He wouldn’t allow anyone in… He couldn’t let them comfort him due to these peoples’ deaths… Why should they? He didn’t deserve it… He was the reason the four had been killed…
When Aelita Stones had died, so had any hope he had of remember why these people were so important to him… Odd Della Robbia had almost gotten him to remember, but he too had been met with an untimely end. He’d been told to kill these people because his master ordered it. He’d been shown images of them destroying things that made his blood boil… They’d hurt creatures. They’d destroyed his master’s plans for peace… Deep down, though, he knew that there was something that was amiss about the whole thing… They’d treated him as a friend at times… Like his existence mattered to them and that they were close…
He held his head and sighed. When he began to think like that his head began to get an ache to it and he’d lose his train of thought. It had been happening a lot lately. Ever since Odd Della Robbia’s death.
Something was wrong…
The boy fell to his knees and cried. His torso fell forward and he quickly caught himself with his hands, screaming as thunder echoed around him and lightning struck the ground. He’d known these people… He’d known them and he’d murdered them when they’d trusted him… He couldn’t disobey his master, but why these four people that were so kind? Why these four people that had been as close as they were? Lastly, why couldn’t he remember them?
You’ve done what was needed… You shouldn’t feel sorry for doing what had to be done, young warrior… his master’s voice whispered to him from the deepest part of his mind. He held his head as the tears continued and a small flash of something he barely remembered played before him.
“Why did you betray them? ! What compelled you to kill them? ! Is that what you were planning all along? !” a black-haired boy yelled to him as he held the limp body of Yumi Ishiyama in his arms.
“What did you expect? This is war, boy. In war, whether on Lyoko or on Earth, people die to save the things they love… She didn’t want to kill him… If the choice were between killing him and dying herself so that someone else could figure out a way to fix him, she chose to die… It’s all in vain, but at least I can see your humanly love,” his master said, using his mouth as a way to communicate.
“Xana, you are vile. You’re an evil thing that should have never been created and I swear on my own life that I’ll bring you down one way or another. I’ll save him and I’ll avenge our friends…”
His master laughed and then said in a taunting tone, “You think that the three of you can take me down all on your own while I have my warrior with me?”
“We’ve done it before and we’ll do it again. I won’t let you win.”

The boy had lied. He’d said that he would make sure that the others didn’t die and that he’d kill Xana. Remembering that boy was rather random. He hadn’t seen him since that day…
He looked up at the headstone in front of him. It was Aelita’s. During her funeral he’d hidden in the trees and watched. There had been very few people there and she hadn’t had any parents. He wasn’t sure what had happened to them, but he did know that she didn’t have any. He actually wasn’t sure what the term meant, but wasn’t about to go searching to find out. It wasn’t his place…
The boy looked toward the stone to the left of Aelita’s and saw Yumi Ishiyama’s. Every time he thought about her death tears were brought to his eyes. Even more poured from them as he remembered how she’d begged to have her life spared, but his master had told him to eliminate her… The memory was fuzzy, but he remembered that she’d begged him to come back to them. She’d begged for Xana to let go of him and to give him back… She had cried for him before she died…
He beat his fist in to the soft Earth as the tears came from his eyes harder. He wanted to remember… He wanted to know why they’d never given him a fatal wound. Why they’d never tried to kill him…. Why had they tried to keep speaking to him? If they’d been quiet and had given themselves to his master or given up then they wouldn’t have had to die… They wouldn’t have had to suffer… He didn’t understand it and didn’t think he ever would unless he got the chance to speak to one of them… But they were gone, so that was impossible…
“Long time no see, buddy…”
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down