Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentence Game

+14
Atlas
TechnoSam
A_QueenOfFairys
eseiprahs
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
shadow74488
A i e i m
AeonFrodo
Heart of Lyoko
L'Chaton
MoonlitxAngel
Railen
Twiggy Della Robbia
18 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentence Game

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Rockin'! XD Don't know what that's about, but oh well, haha. I must write something or people are going to lose interest in waiting.

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
Health::
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Energy::
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Experience::
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Gotta work. A fanfiction author's work is never done. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Everyone can agree on that one. Seems like between the nursing home and writing, I've got myself a full-time job.

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Bummer. I get frustrated with writing sometimes. Especially when I need an episode of Code Lyoko to help and I can't remember what it's called and can't find it. D=
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Terrible! Well, at least there's always AU. =D

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Uh-huh. XD Back to my reading of the Code Lyoko list of episodes and small summaries on Wikipedia for me, though. XD I need a reference. XD AU's are fun, though. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Haha, thats for sure! I'm going to write a fic about BAMF!Jeremie one of these days, and I hope it's pretty soon.

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Neat! Let me know when it's up and I'll read it. =D
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Totally will. Hopefully, it'll be beast. =D

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Tip-top Shape, that was the episode I needed. Thank you, Wikipedia. XD Once I finish my multi-chaptered story I'm planning a long one-shot as a bit of a break from the multi-chapter stories. XD Here's hoping it's good!
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 am

Did review some stories yesterday. Funny how I' m spending less time on FF when I was spending five hours a day there during the exams...

I' m crazy like that Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 am

That's strange. XD I spend a lot of time on ff.net, though recently most of my time has been spent here. XD My poor stories... ;_;
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:29 am

So, at least your stories know that you love them! Mine are starting to feel neglected.

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Definitely must be feeling neglected... I'm assuming writer's block is the reason for the delay?
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes, I'm afraid so. Although, when I was at work tonight, people weren't too talkative when we were doing dishes, and I thought out a story for about an hour, so we'll see what happens!

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 pm

So there might be a new story/one-shot coming up?
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Possibly. Wink It's in development, so whatever happens, I'll have something within a week or two. =D

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Ooh, I kind of can't wait. =D I think I subscribed to your ff.net account, but if not let me know when it's out. X3

Haha, I can do that without looking at the thing now. =D
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 pm

[Using "w" because it was the official post part? XD]

Will do! I kind of can't wait, myself, haha! It's about time I write some CL!

[And good job! You'll have the hang of BBCode in no time.]

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Let's hope that nasty writer's blok (why yes, that was on purpose. XD) doesn't come back!
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 am

Kill the writers blok! affraid

^ that's just funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Yup, I like how Twiggy has that in her signature. XD I like this game. =3
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Everyone's seeming to like it! We've got four pages already. ^///^

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Yea, it's a fun game for sure Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Especially when someone posts something funny or just plain weird Very Happy
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next