Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentence Game

+14
Atlas
TechnoSam
A_QueenOfFairys
eseiprahs
Koneko on lyoko
Coto524
shadow74488
A i e i m
AeonFrodo
Heart of Lyoko
L'Chaton
MoonlitxAngel
Railen
Twiggy Della Robbia
18 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Sentence Game

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:33 am

Sure, while I can get on at anytime to increase my post count Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/23Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/4Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 am

Tch. We'll see in the second half of November and the rest of December! Holidays again!
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 am

Nearly got me there, but that's when I have my holidays for the end of year too. Razz
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/23Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/4Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

Oh, crap. June, November and December holidays too? And why is no one playing "Stupid Ways To Die On Lyoko"?
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/24Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 am

Over time, there's less ideas to find stupid ways to die on Lyoko, so therefore, it's hard for anybody else to come up with another stupid way to die on Lyoko.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 am

Oh. Then invent some crazy stuff like me! Very Happy
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 am

Everyday, I wish I could invent some crazy stuff, but my imagination doesn't come up with the greatest ideas.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am

So many of my creative ideas are taking a dive, recently. That's why I need to try to keep these two in my head alive for when I'm inspired!

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/15Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 am

Do I have to do another oneshot or drabble to help that?
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm

To tell you the truth, your work is quite inspiring. =3

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/15Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Great. Well, I'll try to work on the remaining chapter that's left and hopefully it'll be awesome.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Everyone knows it's going to be great! Now, for me, I should try to get a drabble or oneshot out, myself. The evil blok has me out of practice of writing again. =/

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

NNNOOO! Where's a gun? I want to shoot it down for you!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Umm... Here! Let's go all Lyoko on this thing!

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Good, we can solve this problem then Very Happy
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Now! *shoots at evil writer's blok* Do you think it's dead?

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Dead, but I really hope it doesn't come back to life again. You know how these things always manage to find a way to resurrect.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 pm

True, true. It's kind of creepy, actually. So, do we have a Tower to deactivate or something?

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Great, we need Angel and her character Aivillia to help us
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

So we wait until she gets back? I miss her, and it's only been about a day. ^^;

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 pm

You won't have to wait long. Then again, I haven't spoken to a good friend of mine in three months so :\
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh, what tower are we talking about? XD Though I'm on one thing right now, so I doubt Railen'd let me do two. XD My sister is an Eradicator (i think that was it, anyway... XD) and she could help, too. ^^ Though Aivillia is always ready to help, too! ^^
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh well, that's awesome. Although, I'm a little bit skeptical about your sister. To put it politely, she seems rather demanding of you.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Umm... You mean in her welcome thing when she was telling me to get my butt downstairs? Yeah, she's pretty demanding. I don't blame her, though. XD Sometimes I can be quite lazy. XD Though she can also be pretty mean, but again, I don't blame her. She's been through a lot these past four years. XD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/21Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Sentence Game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/6Sentence Game - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 pm

School and all? Sorry about that, I just wish I can't smell that cigarette smoke around the area. It's quite annoying
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next