Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch The Episodes!

3 posters

Go down

Watch The Episodes! Empty Watch The Episodes!

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:36 pm

I know you all love the Code Lyoko episodes, but sometimes finding them to watch is troublesome, so we'll provide you with a helpful link to go and watch ones you've forgotten, ones you've never seen, and your old favorites! Once you're done, you can come back and find the episode's topic and discuss anything and everything about the episode with your fellow forum members. Because what could be better than that?

The link is here.

Have fun!
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Watch The Episodes! Empty Re: Watch The Episodes!

Post by Snickie Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Just a quick reminder to all the members that all of the Code Lyoko Evolution episodes that have been released can be found on DailyMotion.com, most with English subs if you really don't like the English dubs out on Kabillion. As each episode comes out a topic specific to that episode will be posted. Be sure to discuss it with us!

Have fun!
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 pm

This might make me sound like a heretic, but I've only seen the first episode of Season 5.

Thanks for the tip Snickie. When I get some time I'll try to catch up.
Been busing doing lame admin stuff like figuring out CSS and why the site doesn't like to do what I want.

Need to get back more into kicking people in chat and Arena work...
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Watch The Episodes! Left_bar_bleue5/10Watch The Episodes! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Watch The Episodes! Left_bar_bleue4/12Watch The Episodes! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Watch The Episodes! Left_bar_bleue0/5Watch The Episodes! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down