Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction

+9
Adventurer411
Soul Jelly
MoonlitxAngel
Stella Luce 333
Heart of Lyoko
Twiggy Della Robbia
SnowPrincessMossy
SeeMeInTheShadows
AeonFrodo
13 posters

Go down

Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 am

Not sure where is the most appropriate place to post this, but this seems like the best place.

Well, from the title, I've created a C2 community on fanfiction to promote Xana's Lair and to orgainise all our stories in one place on the site. I know some people had difficulty finding stories on fanfiction by members of this forum, so this is designed to make it much easier to find our stories Since this forum community has given so much to me over the years I've been here through my good times and bad (and boy, I had some really bad times), I thought I should give something back to Xana's Lair, and I'm hoping this would do it justice.

If you are wondering, I am going to recruit staff for this because I can't do this alone. I need 2-3 people who are experienced with working with fanfiction, that respect the author's decision to allow stories onto the C2 Community, and to appropriately select the stories that are written by members of Xana's Lair, and not from some random member of fanfiction.

If you don't want your stories in the community for whatever reason, I will respect your decision and leave it out of there. So, if you are happy to have your stories in this special community, please PM me and the future staff of the community.

If the community is successful, I may think to include stories from outside Code Lyoko so authors here can show off work from other T.V. shows/video games etc. that they like.

So, I hope you guys really enjoy this extension and hopefully this will be sucessful in attracting new members to this forum Very Happy

Xana's Lair Fanfics

Staff: AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue11/23Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue2/4Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue0/0Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty Re: Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 am

You have my permission. My stories aren't that good though Razz

Back to top Go down

Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty Re: Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 am

Feel free to use any of my fics from my SeeMeInTheShadows account or from my Yayfully Free account (those are Hostage Situation, Black Rose, and All's Fair). I don't know what Kelly and Enzo will say, and I can't speak for them, but they'd probably be fine with the rest.

You might not want to use all of the fics, since there are quite a few. I don't know if I can be a staff member or anything, but I'll get back to you on that. Smile
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 am

Well, I'll wait for them to give me their permission or not.

And I can totally understand about becoming staff on the C2 when you just become admin here! Let's just wait and see what happens.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue11/23Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue2/4Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue0/0Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincessMossy Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am

Feel free to use my fics. I don't think I'll be a staff member, sorry but I'm sure that there are plenty of others that can do it.
SnowPrincessMossy
SnowPrincessMossy
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 495

https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowCoveredLoyalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggy Della Robbia Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 pm

I have some drabbles up that you're free to use. You can also use my other CL fics when I actually get around to uploading some. ^^

Twiggy Della Robbia
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1793

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue11/15Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue2/2Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

http://shadowriverlark.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 am

Use mine, if you want to Very Happy Oh, I'm a little ignorant on this subject: What does a staff member do?
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue17/24Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue2/2Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 am

They can select stories that go into the Community and don't go in the community. They can also help manage it too.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Lyoko Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am

Ahh... Then I'd better not. I **** at making judgements
Heart of Lyoko
Heart of Lyoko
Volcanoid
Volcanoid

Female Posts : 1531

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue17/24Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (17/24)

http://Kitty-Hearts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 am

Feel free to add any of my stuff, if you want to...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue7/17Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue3/3Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlitxAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm

You can add all of my stuff. XD Just for future reference. x3
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue10/21Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue4/6Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am

Just bumping this topic back to life.

Anybody who wants to gives me their permission to put their fanfictions in this community area where every one of our fanfics would be, please do!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 am

If you want to add any of my stuff to the C2, that'd be awesome.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 am

Great!

Proceeds to add everything of SJ's to the C2
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 am

That would be cool. You have my permission.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue20/20Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue3/3Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 am

I am honored to let you have access to CL: Rookie. It's always an honor to let others enjoy it. Very Happy
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 am

You're still welcme to add any of my stuff...
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue7/17Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARTAgentKC Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

You can add mine as well. I'll update it ASAP
SMARTAgentKC
SMARTAgentKC
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 542

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Can I get mine added? Obviously that means you have my permission.

And I'm thinking about doing something similar... except on iPhone. *Shh!* Don't tell anyone, it's highly confidential, and I'm still working several things out...
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 346

Character Sheet
Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Left_bar_bleue10/14Xana's Lair C2 Community on Fanfiction Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

Cannot wait to see everyone's story. Very Happy
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 am

Alright, the C2 has been updated. I wish I could do it by author for those of curious to read a particular somebody's work, but it doesn't have that option.

The link to the C2 is in my signature and I believe in the first post of this topic.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto'sramengirl Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 pm

You can use my fics too. I use the same username on fanfic as well.
naruto'sramengirl
naruto'sramengirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 473

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm

I have a question. I've tried subscribing to it, and I do (I get the emails and everything) but when I look at it it still says it has zero subscribers. I don't know if you can do anything about that or if you want to (I do know that ff.net is pretty glitchy though and it's not life-altering or anything, I was just curious).
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Wed May 16, 2012 8:10 pm

I had a look at it. And it does appear to be glitched, and there's not a lot I can do about it.

The page for me does show zero subscribers as well, but when I look at the stats page of the community on my profile, it says there are 4 subscribers on it.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 pm

You can have permission to use Battleship: Code Lyoko! Very Happy
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down