Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely)

3 posters

Go down

Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely)

Post by Lyokofelinae Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Name: Kelly Yingjie(Just call her Kelly)
Height: 1.75m/5'9ft

Current Status:
Spoiler:

Background: Born and raised at Singapore, she has been moved to France due to personal reasons. She's a day student and lives kind of near Kadic. She has got a little autism and dyslexia at her age.

She is immature, fully and enjoying life! but she still don get along with talkive people and hate weirdos. She has learned how to prank on people and being a bit of a ice queen like sissi.

Description: She looks almost like Sissi but her eyes and eye brows are different from her. often mistaken for Sissi but she useally wear more boyish and bit of girl stuff on it. On lyoko she look like Mulan but her outfit is way different form her.
Spoiler:
Class: Ranger - Survivalist

Traits:

Talents:
Survivalist

Aspect of the Wild: When successfully inspecting a creature, find out all stats including weaknesses, special attacks etc.
One with Nature: Immune to poison

Inventory:
0 Weapon Upgrades
0 Armor Upgrades
1 Skill Upgrades

Armor:
Spoiler:
Weapons:
Earth:
Lyoko:
Skills:
Spoiler:
Primary Stats:
Spoiler:
Secondary Stats:
Spoiler:
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Health::
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue13/27Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Energy::
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue1/2Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Experience::
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue0/0Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty Re: Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely)

Post by Railen Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Updated and approved sort of. Fun, you draw yourself. Random note: them people actually speak French, not English.
---
You gained a level, +2 survival and 2/4 points to divide.
---
Gained a level, 1 health/skill point/dodge chance and 2/2 new points.
---
Gained a level, 1 health, 2 dodge chance, 2/2 new points and a new talent:
One with nature: immune to poison.
OR
Swift measures (rank 1): When you are critically hit, regain 10% of your health.
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue22/22Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue1/1Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue0/0Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty Re: Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely)

Post by Lyokofelinae Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Health: 14 (+1)
Defense: 4 (+1)

~~

inspect creature: 1 (+4)

This that right
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue13/27Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue1/2Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I would like my weapon to be upgraded please [(making it lvl 3) Add 2 points to damage pls making it 6]

For the skills both on Spell reflect and Acrobatics to lvl 2
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 pm

2 to Strength

1 to Inspect creature

1 to jump
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:32 am

1 to Dodge Chances
1 to Dodge Rating

2 to Inspect creature

I take One with nature: immune to poison and thx
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Railen Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am

You seem to have gotten a skill upgrade. Where to spend it?
Railen
Railen
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2918

Character Sheet
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue22/22Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue1/1Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.xanaslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm

You earned a level up in your last mission, giving you 2/2 more points to spend.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue5/10Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue4/12Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue0/5Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 pm

2 to Strength (2+3=5)
2 to Keen Eye( 0+2=2)

And Altas Rai give me some skill upgrade![err is it two or one?]

On Arcobatics making it lvl 3 or lvl 4 and reduce the action cool down and increase action if possible.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

As far as I saw, only 1 skill upgrade. You can check yourself, and if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll fix it.

Otherwise, all done.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue5/10Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue4/12Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Left_bar_bleue0/5Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 am

Don't Get me wrong but i got 2 skill upgrade from Solo Mission One from the mission rewards and one from travelling to the ravein and also a weapon enchantment- Hit, Increase Hit Chance by 1

but i don't want that enchantment
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 am

Ok, looks good. I'll be updating your Acrobatics right after this post.

As for the weapon enchantment, I'll give you 2 CP for it. Sound good?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:29 am

Good Smile

Am i allowed to change the picture of the the character sheet thing where how you look like on earth. and I just want to remove the old name and just put "Kelly Yinjie"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

Sure. Just leave the picture in here, and let me know.
Also, here's your receipt:

Kely:
weapon enchant(hit)
for
2Cp
------------
26 + 2 = 28 CP
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 am

*Take receipt and give new pictures of characters*

(Earth)

Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Pc__lyokofelinae247_by_tsuguyo_chan-d4q6scg

(lyoko)

Felin's Character: Kelly Yingjie (Kely) Just_kelly_by_lyokofelinae247-d4htzpv

And Please Remove Kleandria as Replace a Kelly Yingjie (Kely)

LOL CHIBI Attack!

okay somehow i can edit but i don't want to touch my character sheet because i might screw it

I'm a Lvl 6 and i don't see state back to normal and tell rai he need to update some of the characters Health, Energy and Exp
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Inherent Bonuses:
Charisma -1
Sense Motive -1
Intimidate +1
Reflexes +1
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sun May 06, 2012 2:47 am

Can i change my background into a better version then the previous one? and what about the armour stuff?
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm

For the specific reason of people not changing their background to influence the stats, I didn't say anything about it, so no. If you must, you can create a second character if you wish.

As for the armor, please go to the Armor thread here and tell me what you want.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 pm

You are now level 6.

You get:
2 primary points
2 secondary points

+1 strength
+1 hit chance

And that upgrade from your mission.

Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 am

on Dodge Rating 2+2=4
on Inspect Creature 2+6=8

I would like an Skill Upgrade for Spell Reflect if it possible and change purple to neon blue for my shield skill and thx
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:40 pm

You are level 6, which grants you access to your choice of any 2 of the following traits:

Cheerful
Brave
Creative
Lost
Independent
Aggressive
Secretive

If you need to see what any of the traits do, please see the Traits section of the Index:
http://www.xanaslair.com/t1565-traits

Also, if you want to acquire/upgrade your Earth weapons check out:
http://www.xanaslair.com/t1568-the-armory-earth-weapons

Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:34 am

Brave and Cheerful also i like to upgrade my pocket knife into a Nail gun

Btw Altas can you please change the shield ability colour into Neon Blue. Is it possible to change my armour name because i kinda of forgot pretty please.
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down