Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost

2 posters

Go down

Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost

Post by Eilorae Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6709506/1/Code_Lyoko_When_all_hope_is_lost

Well I finally decided to link it. I'm open to Flaming. And don't worry Jeremy won't be a Mary Ulrich.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Left_bar_bleue101/21Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Left_bar_bleue2/4Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty Re: Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost

Post by MoonlitxAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 am

Mary Ulrich? XD PM me and remind me and I'll take a look. XD I read the prologue, I think. xD
MoonlitxAngel
MoonlitxAngel
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1049

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Left_bar_bleue10/21Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty_bar_bleue  (10/21)
Energy::
Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Left_bar_bleue4/6Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Experience::
Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko: When all hope is lost Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down