Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sands of Destruction

Go down

Sands of Destruction Empty Sands of Destruction

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Alright, well, I found some old pieces of fanfiction relating to this fandom that were handwritten in one of my books. So I thought why not retype them and put them up on fanfiction. Which is exactly what I did. I've got a few that are mostly written and some that are planned out, so expect more of them when I have time to write them.

This is also going to be some sort of saga, as each of these stories will end up being connected in some way to the video game or even each other. So I may have to list them in the future, as well as indicating which one is new. I hope you enjoy this fandom and its rather interesting world.

Massacre
Summary: As part of the Golden Lions, Morte must play her role to accomplish their mission. But as complications come up, she might have to give into her selfish desires. Set 5 years before Sands of Destruction.
Chapters: Chapter 1: Lion Cub
Chapter 2: Too Good to be True
Chapter 3: Hollow
Chapter 4: Justice For All

Last edited by AeonFrodo on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:30 am; edited 3 times in total
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Sands of Destruction Left_bar_bleue11/23Sands of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Sands of Destruction Left_bar_bleue2/4Sands of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Sands of Destruction Left_bar_bleue0/0Sands of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Sands of Destruction Empty Re: Sands of Destruction

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 pm

New chapter of this is up on fanfiction! Have a read!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Sands of Destruction Left_bar_bleue11/23Sands of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Sands of Destruction Left_bar_bleue2/4Sands of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Sands of Destruction Left_bar_bleue0/0Sands of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 am

Here is more Massacre action for you guys!
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 am

More Massacre for you guys. Hope you guys don't mind reading something other than CL.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum