Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December's Flaming of: Ryannie

+2
Lyokofelinae
Eilorae
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty December's Flaming of: Ryannie

Post by Eilorae Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm

In a puff of smoke a figure appears. She is wearing armor with Warglavies hanging on her back. She was coughing and clearing the smoke from her enterence. "Why did I let George talk me into this?" She complained.

I laughed," Ryannie. Just do the show then you can go back wailing on the cloaked figure and/ or Xana." I took my seat in the front row.

"And if I don't answer questions?" She asked, arms crossed.

"I'll post Ryannie and George love posters across the city and let Anais loose on you." I crackled madly, flapping a flyer around for emphasis.

"Fine." She grumbled, crossing her arms.

((Yes the boring rules
1) We are keeping this PG people. If you are unsure- just don't post it.
2) Since this is an extension of myself. I do have the right to not answer a few questions if they get too personal.
3) No going into personal topics. If you wouldn't answer the questions most likely I wouldn't answer it.
4) You have two violations of these rules before I will either be deleting your posts or ignoring your questions for this month. ))
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Health::
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue101/21December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Energy::
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue2/4December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue0/0December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty Re: December's Flaming of: Ryannie

Post by Lyokofelinae Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Kelly: Ray! What happen I though you love George now your moving to Alex. Please Answer what happen! and btw where ur lyoko outfit :l
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue13/27December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue1/2December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue0/0December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

Ryannie facepalmed," oh great, now both Anais and Kely are playing matchmaker. George let me stay with him, I'm grateful to him. End of discussion, there is no us. Alex? I like him as a FRIEND." She put a lot of emphasis on friend.

"That is all. Now about the Lyoko gear." She looked over herself," that I have no idea to be honest."
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue101/21December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue2/4December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 am

Kelly: Ur boring no Lyoko outfit! you must be a shpere or something "i will beat you in soccer"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue13/27December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue1/2December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 am

Rosuto waved. "Ryannie! George is being evil and doing bad things to Alex! You're not stopping him! You 5uck!"
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue19/19December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue9/9December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 am

Ryannie crossed her hands again," what does that even mean Kely? George is being evil? That I know considering that's how I got here!" She took a glass of water and sipped it," as far as I know Alex is perfectly fine. What are you fretting about?" She asked him, with a hint of sarcasm.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 am

"Why do you care George so much and often help him then some of the members"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 am

Ryannie does a long facepalm," he allowed me to stay with him in his own home when my parents left. Do I need to explain more?" She asked Kely, the last part dripping in sarcasm.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 am

"FINE! Why you dress so boring! you don have a lyoko form you must be no wearing clothes in lyoko"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 am

Why is it that you're supposed to be the "shy girl who doesn't like to get friends so she doesn't have to say goodbye" and yet you're giving inspirational speeches, and appear to have a sarcastic streak?
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue5/10December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue4/12December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue0/5December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:46 am

"Let's stop and think.... The speeches were to a suicidal guy. Do you REALLY think I was just going to let him kill himself?" She mumbled under her breath," idiots."

"Does it look like I'm on Lyoko? No? Then what in the right mind would make you think that I'm naked on Lyoko?" She asked irritabley. "I have no idea why I'm wearing my Lyoko gear right now. But I'm pretty sure that my weapons WILL hurt if I get stabby." She yelled, getting really annoyed with this entire "game".

"The sarcasm just seemed so fitting at the time. Next!" She replied, really really annoyed and starting to get a bit uncomfortable. So she was messing with her hands under the mike.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 pm

U mad Ryannie?

/troll
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue5/10December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue4/12December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue0/5December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 pm

"Woah! i am in my normal clothes and don try to hurt people "
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm

( /sigh. Why did I even think of this? ^.^; )

"Mad no, annoyed? Yes."

She stared at Kely," well you walked. I got teleported from my mission. So that's why. And you don't hurt other people because no one is bombarding you with trivial or pointless questions."
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 pm

"Okay! you said that your antisocial and often be alone and why Anais started to tease you?"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 am

"WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO DECENT MUUUUUUSIC?" asked Rosuto.

(( Ignorance by Paramore is AWESOME. ))
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue19/19December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue9/9December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by VGCats_Rocks Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 am

"What kind of decent music are we talking about here?" Kenny appeared out of no where.

(( PORTAL 2 OST IS BEST MUSIC EVER. IMO. ))
VGCats_Rocks
VGCats_Rocks
Manta
Manta

Male Posts : 194

Character Sheet
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue1/17December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (1/17)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue2/2December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
December's Flaming of: Ryannie Left_bar_bleue1/10December's Flaming of: Ryannie Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 am

"I'd love to know why Anais is teasing me. In this kind if work I can't exactly be all anti-social like I'm used to or have you not noticed the constant attacks?"

She looked at Rosuto," are you insulting my music choices? Wait. How do you even know what I listen to?
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

"Hacked into your computer and checked your iTunes," Rosuto said nonchalantly. "You're really bad at choosing passwords, too."
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Ryannie twitched a bit," you stink Rosuto..."

Last edited by Eilorae on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:48 pm

"If there was absolutely no way to be caught or even found out... would you make a move on George?"

/troll
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 pm

"I... I have no idea." She admitted, quite red.
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm

"Ray why are you blushing when George and Alex started to be very polite!"

*is hiding her mistoe in her pocket *
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm not blushing!" She stated, fiddling under the table," it's the uh... Lighting?"
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyokofelinae Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"we're indoor so no lighting and and i can see ur blushing and trying to hide it!"
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next