Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most serious question ever conceived by man.

2 posters

Go down

Which way?

The most serious question ever conceived by man. I_voti1160%The most serious question ever conceived by man. Vote_l12 60% 
[ 3 ]
The most serious question ever conceived by man. I_voti1140%The most serious question ever conceived by man. Vote_l12 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty The most serious question ever conceived by man.

Post by Atlas Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Which way do you orient your toilet paper?

We must know where everyone stands here.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue5/10The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue4/12The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue0/5The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty Re: The most serious question ever conceived by man.

Post by Eilorae Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Where is the: I really don't care as long as it's there option?
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue101/21The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue2/4The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue0/0The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty Re: The most serious question ever conceived by man.

Post by Atlas Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm

I will tolerate your comment since you agreed with me.

But someone said Under....

The manhunt has begun.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue5/10The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue4/12The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The most serious question ever conceived by man. Left_bar_bleue0/5The most serious question ever conceived by man. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down