Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting)

4 posters

Go down

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting)

Post by Kross123 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 am

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Dragonball_z_ultimate_tenkiachi_logo_by_saiyangirlz-d4f1ixe
It seemed that the Universe was hopeless against the staggering strength of the evil villains that plotted to destroy the world. Heroes have risen up to defend against this inbalance. The dimensional rip in time and space not only brought old and new villains, it brought old and new heroes as well. The truth behind this catastrophe lies in the rival company of Capsule Corp, who tried stealing the technology of Trunks's time machine and used it to try to alter the past for their own sick gain. On the machine's maiden voyage, it malfunctioned, destroying the machine and the employee in it. This not only corrupted the balance in time, it opened a wormhole from the future and the past. The company currently tries to cover it up, it seemed they have only one choice; The Dragonballs. Right now, their plan is to redeem themselves, and they will do anything to do it.

Link to OOC/character/rules topic

important: know that this RP is semi-literate to advanced, more than one lines please

awaiting moderator grading..

Last edited by Kross123 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Male Posts : 113

Character Sheet
Health::
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue0/0DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue0/0DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty Re: DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting)

Post by AeonFrodo Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 am

Just moved the topic to a more suitable location. I'm not a mod, so I can't validate it, but I'm putting it in the right place to help it.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue11/23DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue2/4DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty Re: DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting)

Post by Kross123 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

((Thanks man, i owe ya one! ^^ ))
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I now declare this RP OPEN for postage!
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 pm

[intro!]

"Cough* Cough* Caff"He waved the smoke from his face as he exited his pod. He was right outside of West City. He got out, stumbling a bit and tried balancing himself again."Wow..what a landing."He rubbedh is head, trying to quell the pain of being in a catonic state for so long. He tapped something on his scouter and glanced up."Planet Vegetasei, this is Saiyan 106, Planet Vegetasei, this is Saiyan 106, do you read me? I seem to be stranded on a distant and foreign planet. Their environment is similar to ours and the gravity is at least ten times, maybe more."He took a pause for a second."Planet Vegetasei, do you read me?"He said, tapping on his scouter again, then frowned."Well..looks like I gotta find out on my own.."He floated into the air and tapped on his scouter, trying to locate the nearest power level. He would soon find out what was going on.

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Dragonball_z_ultimate_tenkiachi_logo_by_saiyangirlz-d4f1ixe
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Trunks first flew over West City from Capsule Corp, saw something in the sky, got confused about it, and decided to go check it out.

Then when he got there, he would see the man tinkering with his Scouter and ask him of his business.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 724

Character Sheet
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue18/18DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue2/2DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 pm

The scouter picked up a high power level to his left. Retasu glanced over, seeing the young man head his way. He blinked and landed to the ground."Ah, it looks like I'm not on Namek after all, hello."He greeted."I am Retasu, I'm a Saiyan from Planet Vegeta. What is your name?"
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

"Um hello..." Trunks said unsure what to think of this.

"My name is Trunks..." he continued unsure whether or not he could trust this newly arrived Saiyan.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue18/18DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue2/2DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 pm

"Wow, nice name"Retasu commented, smiling a little bit."Well nice to meet you, Trunks, now let's read your power level.."He pushed his scouter, registering Trunks's profile but blinked."Unmeasurable..huh..that's strange."He said, then looked at Trunks."Hey, uh.."He was interrupted by a large stomach growl."Do you..know anywhere I can eat?"
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Trunks becomes defensive when he reads his power level but tries to keep his cool.

He then raises his eyebrow at him and replies "Ummm...follow me..."
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Standing against the sink, ChiChi tucked every loose hair into the tight bun her hair was twirled into. The female pushed herself from off the sink, sat down at the kitchen table, and joined her two other female guests. Releasing a faint sigh, ChiChi cupped her hands around the mug of tea sitting before her. She lifted the cup to her mouth, taking a short sip of the hot beverage.

"The food was amazing, as always. Thanks ChiChi. But, I could've helped you with the dishes." Videl ran her fingertips through her pitch hair as she glanced over at the empty sink. ChiChi simply shook her head as she swallowed her drink. She softly laughed at the female's response to her comment, very predictable.

Brushing her turquoise bangs out of her face, Bulma rose her head from her now empty plate. "Hm, where are the kids?" She questioned, her eyes searching the area from where she sat. The question brought the room into silence. ChiChi was the first to speak up, "I'm starting to become worried. The food was finished almost a half hour ago! Usually, they'd come barging in, ready to stuff their faces." Bulma gently scratched her chin using only her index finger, "They probably wandered off a little too far?" She suggested with a faint shrug of her shoulders.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 29

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Retasu tilted his head at the boy's caution, was he really that skeptical? He didn't know why, people usually didn't mind having their power level read, and his scouter usually succeeded in doing that. But as Trunks motioned him to follow, Retasu nodded and went with Trunks."So where am I? I remember flying towards Namek for negotiations but my ship malfunctioned."He said to Trunks.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 am

Gohan was late. And he knew he was in trouble.

He was flying through the air as fast as he could. He had stayed back way after school to train. Just basic punches and kicks in the gym at high school. He hadn't had a lot of time to train though, with his education coming first ever since he defeated Cell, with help from his father. There had been no threats to the Universe since that day five years ago, where his father gave his life to protect all of humanity, and him.

Gohan missed his father. Ever since defeating Cell, his home never felt the same without his father's physical presence. Not only that he was a great father, but he learned how to protect his family and friends by using some of the techniques that were passed down to him. He couldn't defeat Cell without his father's support, backing him up to overpower the villain with a stronger Kamehameha Wave.

Now, without his father being in this universe, it was on his shoulders to be one of those protectors. But he had more pressing concerns now, and that was being at the table at dinner. He descended to the earth, sprinting to the front door to his home. He opened the front door and rushed to the kitchen.

"Mum! I'm home!"
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue11/23DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Left_bar_bleue2/4DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi(IC) (Open/accepting) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:30 pm

His scouter suddenly beeped, coming from somewhere far to his right."Huh? A high power level..it's far, but it's there. That's strange, my scouter's range is 3000 meters."He said. He might as well go check it out."Hey Trunks, sorry, but I gotta split."He smiled and waved, curling his tail around his own waist and flew off, going at a high speed towards the location of the power. Within minutes, he landed onto the earth and continued to walk. He saw the house in the distance and pressed his scouter again, it read that the power level was here. He looked around."Wow, it's beautiful here."Adjusting his Saiyan armor and breathing in, he went to the door and gently knocked on it, he hoped he wasn't imposing. That was the last thing he wanted.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 am

(I'm going to take a guess and assume he's at their home?)
Chichi's eyes lit up once a male voice could be heard. Standing from her seat, turning on her heel to face the door, Gohan had stepped in. "Oh my god, thank goodness you're safe!" Her nurturing, warm smile of relief quickly faded as her eyebrows creased. "Where were you? What took you so long to get home? Now your meal is going to be cold, Gohan!" Chichi crossed her arms over her chest, slowly shaking her head. Her eyes narrowed hearing the sudden knock of the door. "Hm? Who could that be?" Chichi shot her son an "I'm not finished with you, yet" type of look before heading out of the kitchen. She approached the front door, unlocked it, and carefully swung it open. "Hello?"
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 am

Gohan was relieved somebody was at the door to save him from his mother's wrath. It would've been at least half an hour of interrogation of why he was late for dinner, and why he was still practicing his fighting skills when there was peace in the universe. Then he would be able to dig into some food, but it would be cold by the time his taste buds made contact with the dish.

The teenager rushed into the kitchen, quickly scooping up his serve from the kitchen bench. It was then he noticed his mother's friend, Bulma, and his friend, Videl, at the table.

"Hey Bulma, hey Videl. Sorry I'm late. If I'd known Mum had guests here I would've headed home right away. How are you two?"
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 am

There stood the Saiyan at the door, doned in the armor and scouter with his tail wrapped around his waist. He was doing his darndest to make sure his legs were not showing so well. Why did they have to fit him in this kind of armor..He looked up at a lady answered. He stood straight and waved."Hey ma'am! Uh.."He tried to word this the best he could, so he pressed his scouter and read her power level. It was somewhat high for a human being, this he was surprised at."Wow, you must be a power house."He said."But..uh..do you think I could talk to your son? I have a higher power level reading from him and I think he could help me."He said, smiling.
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Trunks wasn't sure what to think of this new "Saiyan" but for some reason he didn't have a good feeling about him.

He decides to follow him but before doing so he suppresses his power level so he can't tell that he's following him.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Chichi's eyebrow raised in suspicion. "My son?", she repeated. Her dark eyes turned to glance at the boy in the kitchen. "I don't see why not. Please, come inside." Chichi stepped out the male's way, allowing him to enter her home. This was to ensure this man wasn't up to something to Gohan, thinking of her son's safety.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 am

The Saiyan pressed his scouter to off and smiled to Chichi."Yep, your son."He said and nodded."Thank you Ma'am."He said and stepped in past Chichi. He went over to Gohan and looked him up and down."Wow, You have the likeness of my commander back at home."He said, bowing his head to Videl."I'm sorry for the intrusion."He nodded to the other girl."Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Retasu, I'm a Saiyan from Planet Vegeta."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Chichi blinked, "Oh my! Where are my manners? I'm Gohan's mother, Chichi. And that's Bulma and Videl. " She made her way back towards the kitchen area, "Are you hungry? I just made dinner not to long ago." Offered Chichi is her natural motherly ways.

Bulma warmly smiled at the newcomer, "No need to apologize. It's a pleasure to meet you." Videl nodded her head in agreement.
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Tue May 01, 2012 12:24 am

"Chichi, Bulma..and..Videl."Retasu pointed as he said the names. He then smiled."I'll try to remember them."He looked towards Chichi."Wow, you're the commander's mother? I mean..Gohan in this timeline? Wow. It is an honor."He said and smiled. He bowed his head to Bulma."It is nice to meet you, Bulma and Videl."He said. Right as Chichi asked him if he was hungry, his stomach subtly groaned. he smally blushed and patted it, laughing gently."Ha..I guess I could use a little bit of food."
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K.F. (Kid Flash) Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Trunks finally lands at Chichi's house, hoping that this new stranger has done nothing to harm his friends especially his mother.

He then slightly knocks on the door.
K.F. (Kid Flash)
K.F. (Kid Flash)
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fr3sh Sun May 06, 2012 6:02 pm

"Oh, Bulma could you serve him a plate while I get the door?" Chichi turned back towards the front door, questioning who it could possibly be this time. She slowly opened the door, revealing the small child standing behind it. "You came just in time for supper!" She announced, stepping out of the boys way in order for him to step inside.

Bulma stood from where she once sat, now fixing the new comer a plate of food. "Here, take a seat." She gently set the plate along the table, along with necessary utensils. "Is there anything else I can get you?"
fr3sh
fr3sh
Hornet
Hornet

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kross123 Sun May 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Retasu smiled to Bulma smally and sat down at her indication."Oh, thanks Bulma, could you get me some water?"He said. He hoped he wasn't imposing too much, he didn't want to be a bother. He glanced up at the knock and then glanced over to Chichi, then saw the young man."Trunks"He said, smiling a little."Hey, come on over"
Kross123
Kross123
Rekin
Rekin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down