Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches)

+2
Snickie
aelitaxwilliam
6 posters

Go down

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Ulrich10

XANA-Ulrich, a concept for my fanfiction

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Anteab10Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Amiste10Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Calvin10Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Samdel10

Artwork I did for Tsunamix's Project Scipio fanfic

Back to top Go down

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty Re: Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches)

Post by aelitaxwilliam Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Oh, wow, you're really talented. I especially like XANA-Ulrich's expression. The details are all so wonderfully done too. Very Happy

In general, it looks like you've really perfected CL-style drawing, as shown by the drawings you did for Tsunamix. Totally excited to see more from you!
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Health::
Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Left_bar_bleue14/18Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Energy::
Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Left_bar_bleue4/5Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Experience::
Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty Re: Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches)

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Where's a jawdrop smiley when you need one? -goes to request it-
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 pm

aelitaxwilliam wrote:Oh, wow, you're really talented. I especially like XANA-Ulrich's expression. The details are all so wonderfully done too. Very Happy

In general, it looks like you've really perfected CL-style drawing, as shown by the drawings you did for Tsunamix. Totally excited to see more from you!

I've drawn every monster as well as Jim's infamous yelling face from "Holiday In The Fog", Kiwi, Milly, and a whole folder of stuff. Glad you like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Jimyel10

There it is my favorite picture of all time. I tell my dad it looks like him XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm

I LOVE THAT FACE AND THAT SCENE!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

And you did an amazing job with it.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 pm

It's my fave too this forum is definitely heaven for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm

OMG! That Jim face! It's like, perfect. Very Happy I am seriously laughing just looking at it.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I laugh every time I see it too and it hangs up in my room so I wake up and I'm like "BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I started out with everything as tracing to get a feel of how the characters were drawn and progressively started tracing less, ending with the part I find the most complicated, the eyes. I watched Holiday In The Fog last summer and that one scene I just paused it and started drawing I was like "I have got to have a drawing of this haha." I've drawn almost exclusively Jeremie for the past months, trying to find a good Lyoko form for him. This is off-topic, but how do you guys feel about a blue and green outfit, no weapons, powers consisting of control over electricity, and glasses with which he can control the Supercomputer from Lyoko? That's my current idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:41 am

These are amazing! I love the Jim face, haha! And XANA-Ulrich all shadowy like that is really cool. Like Kelly sad, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. ^^
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Awesome! Very nice work! The shading on Ulrich looks really nice. And Jim's face is priceless. XD "Get to work now!!!!"
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet
Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinoda's Artwork (Non-Digital Pencil Sketches) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Xana-Ulrich/Antea/Jim and pretty much everyone else looks amazing. We have so many good artists I lost count.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkerIndigo Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

I think that is a pretty good idea, as long as you keep the green to a minimum.
DarkerIndigo
DarkerIndigo
Blok
Blok

Female Posts : 35

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down