Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Least Favorite Character

+11
LongHairedAelita
cya6
SkystoneNumairian
SeeMeInTheShadows
Atlas
Soul Jelly
Dobermutt
AeonFrodo
Dr. J
Snickie
The Pastamancer
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is you least favorite?

Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 I_voti1141%Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Vote_l12 41% 
[ 7 ]
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 I_voti1124%Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Vote_l12 24% 
[ 4 ]
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 I_voti1112%Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Vote_l12 12% 
[ 2 ]
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 I_voti1112%Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Vote_l12 12% 
[ 2 ]
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 I_voti1111%Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Vote_l12 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Post by LongHairedAelita Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 pm

I love all of them. I don't have a least favorite.
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet
Health::
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 am

Well...that was interesting.

I also find it interesting that while Odd is the least favorite here, last time we had a favorite character poll, he easily won. So I'm guessing you either love him or you hate him. I love him. Very Happy
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyMadness13 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm surprised so many people voted Odd. Granted, he can be annoying as all heck, but he has a good heart. Mostly. ^^; (I really wanted to vote Sissy, but she wasn't there. *sigh* XD)
I had to pick Ulrich because he whines the most. ^^;. Although he's fun to draw when being said whiny, because he's broody. ^^; oh well.
LovelyMadness13
LovelyMadness13
Tarantula
Tarantula

Female Posts : 799

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm not that surprised because like Shadows said, I figure you either love or hate him. Though I do think he acts the way any normal guy would act. If you go to middle school, most of the guys are immature and not so great. And when I say most, I mean that health class was a cross between laughing all the time and feeling completely mortified by the questions they were asking. They become nicer as they approach ninth grade though.

My least favourite is Jeremie. I'm not even going to go into that because Atlas' so much funnier at it than I am.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Your Least Favorite Character - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2