Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A second opinion?

2 posters

Go down

A second opinion?  Empty A second opinion?

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:59 am

This is my work for my English assessment and since I was in Spain, I had to finish it in the holiday, so I haven't been able to get a second opinion on it. If you wouldn't mind reading it, then I just want to know what you think of it really and anything you might think needs improving. I'm not very good with endings so that might be something ^^; Anyway, we were given some poems and we had to write something related/inspired by/based off of/etc.. the poem we chose. I chose Salome by Carol ann duffy There are typos in this version. If I was going to give it a rating based off of FF.net, then I'd say rated T.
Attachments
A second opinion?  Attachment
Salome.doc You can open this right?You don't have permission to download attachments.(25 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
A second opinion?  Left_bar_bleue19/19A second opinion?  Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
A second opinion?  Left_bar_bleue1/1A second opinion?  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
A second opinion?  Left_bar_bleue0/0A second opinion?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A second opinion?  Empty Re: A second opinion?

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

I’m not familiar with the original poem, but I love this! There’s something really chilling about it, & I really love the last two sentences…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
A second opinion?  Left_bar_bleue7/17A second opinion?  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
A second opinion?  Left_bar_bleue3/3A second opinion?  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
A second opinion?  Left_bar_bleue0/0A second opinion?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum